Free throw shooter
Years ago

Win cash shooting free throws at 36ers home games?

People,

I just saw in the paper you can win $300 per free throw at half time of the upcoming Sixers V Brisbane game, maximum of $3000 if you get 10 from 20. I think it's an SA Lotteries Keno promotion. Anyone heard about this?

Topic #14256 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Details going up on the 36ers site today. Stay tuned.

Edit: OK, they're up:

Keno promo

In the meantime, if you're a Julius Hodge fan, check out this new wallpaper from Tyson Beck:

Julius Hodge wallpaper

Reply #167384 | Report this post

Jude Lamb  
Years ago

Hey everybody,

SA Lotteries Keno game is running a shooting promo at half time of the sixers V brisbane game (2 Feb). You have twenty free throws and nominate how many you think you can get (maximum of 10). For each successful shot you pocket $300, so $3000 if you can shoot ten from twenty.

That's only 50% people, even Phil Brown could shoot that! (Phil I couldn't resist)

Check out the link for more details.

www.salotteries.com.au/Content.aspx?p=148

You have to buy a Keno ticket worth $10 between Thursday 17 and Thursday 24 January 2008 and register for the draw via SMS or phone

Telephone 1900 966 619 and follow the prompts, or SMS your full name and postcode to 19 988 300. And remember to retain your qualifying Keno ticket as proof of purchase.

I encourge all male and female ABL players to enter, it's easy money and there certainly won't be thousands of people in the draw.

Cheers,

Jude

Reply #167391 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Isaac, I cant believe you include Hodge's name in a post about free throw shooting

Reply #167394 | Report this post

Shirley Schmidt  
Years ago

The prize from sinking a basket from half way is 100k at the tigers games at the cage. Ripped of Adelaide !!

Reply #167403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh whinge whinge Shirley Schmidt - never bloody happy!

Reply #167430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And I thought from the title that this was going to be about a new coaching tactic to get the ball through the hoop.

Reply #167440 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I thought the wallpaper was going to be Hodge shooting free-throws.......

Reply #167459 | Report this post

Shirley Schmidt  
Years ago

Sorry, wasn't meant to be a whinge.
Just pointing out what a club can do when it is owned by someone who seems to know what he is doing, is making a profit and has sponsors willing to dish out big bucks for half time promos.

Reply #167598 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:46 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754