slit your guts
Years ago

Issac:

Why do the image tags not work? Or only sometimes work? Cos I wanted to post a funny pic about Take Luck in the Southern Tigers ABA team thread and it didn't come up, but my pic of Willie Farley in the Darren Ng Dunk thread worked (I posted under anonymous, as to not look stupid if it didn't work)

So yeah

Topic #1519 | Report this topic

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Who's Issac?

Reply #17385 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Image tags do work. I programmed this forum myself, so it doesn't follow the image linking technique used by other forums.

It uses standard HTML.

I've fixed your image in the Southern thread.

Reply #17387 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

OK, I don't understand that, but thanks for fixing the pic!!! It really does look exactly like him

Reply #17438 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

its a pointless thing slit your guts.its nothing to do with b ball.arnt you banned from using this forum anyways slit your guts.

Reply #17474 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

dont try and protect your "peach fur" of a team mate i belive there should be a thread dedicated to slaging killa issac plz set that up plus that was an awsome pic of killa

Reply #17608 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't know who "killa" is, sorry.

Just try to get along a bit, OK? You can compete on the court.

Reply #17614 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:56 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754