Court Marshall
Years ago

What are ABL teams doing to keep touch?

Seeing that we have this huge lay off now that the silly season is finished so early, I'm wondering what all the teams are doing to stay in game shape apart from (I presume) 2 trainings a week. Has anyone had any scrimmages against other teams or has a team gone away somewhere to "bond"? Maybe a team is doing pool sessions or aerobics?

Topic #1621 | Report this topic

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

south - team meeting at Schutzenfest this saturday!!

Reply #18566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think most teams are training almost every night. Training normally starts around 8pm and finishes when last drinks are called.

Reply #18567 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Many players that i know have been and still are exploring different sports since the conclusion of the ABL season in order to introduce some cross-training into their fitness and also to revitalise the mind. Of course there are also many in the gym (not aerobics class) as it is the perfect time to lift hard without having to worry about your touch.

I believe that most clubs pre-seasons will begin in earnest in the next week or fortnight (unless your an Eagle, who's started about October).

Reply #18572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:02 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754