Rybags
Years ago

Where now Bogut haters?

Seems all the haters have gone quiet.

Topic #16981 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

One game don't make a champion dude. Bogut is not worth $70m or whatever he is getting.

Reply #200033 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

MW.

More Wankers.

That just proves the point.
maybe try cutting your self and see if your blood is Australian you idiot.
i hope your Visa has expired

Reply #200036 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Still here Rybags. He's still a tossbag with a big mouth.

Reply #200039 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

I believe he has just put together 2 bloody outstanding games for australia.

Maybe the best by any basketball for our country and they still hate.

Pity we face USA in crossover.

Reply #200040 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Surmdog its only my opinion you tosser...because I don't rate Bogut as a player means I am not Australian? Grow up

Reply #200061 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

Surmdog, I want you to take a deep breath and think about just how stupid your "see if your blood is Australian" comment is. Seriously, just think about it for a minute.

Reply #200072 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Fair enough Junga i just took my puffer and Im O Negative. Lets just find a reason to hate someone when there good or bad gets to me sometimes.
Im Australian and i back My team and its players through the good times and the bad.
I hoped this make the Haters upset and come back to the Forum.
MW just coz you dont rate him doesnt mean hes not worth what he gets.
if your boss gave you a pay rise and theres a guy under you doing a great job but getting payed less than you does that mean you turn down the money.

Reply #200077 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Bogut is not crap, he will be a 20 and 10 guy for a fair few seasons in the NBA, you just watch. MW, although ur views are not un-australian they are un-educated!

Reply #200087 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I think your name says it all dude

Reply #200089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

point is, he couldn't do it when it mattered.......unless we beat US

Reply #200124 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Im not a huge fan, But I still support anyone that puts on the green and gold.

Reply #200126 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Why are you all prazing Bogut, the rest of the team stepped up and had a great game, yeh he played better, but if i was paying 70mill to a guy, that guy doesnt have shit games..bogut had 2 that helped put us in a shit situation where we now face the best team to qualify.

But you know thats not why I hate him, its cause he is an arrogant asshole, the same as LeBron James is, whether they are a good player or not doesnt come into my opinion. My favourite Player was Reggie Miller, for what he went through he stuck with one team and didnt chase money or a ring, Thats what makes me respect someone, not the mouthing off shit of Bogut

Reply #200210 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:31 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754