TR
Years ago

Eddy Curry... trade value = 0

Oh Eddy....... what where you thinking....

Didn't have much value before, and what he did has now gone down the tube. Sort of funny read in a disturbing way..

------------------------

http://linky.com.au/gmlxa

Eddy Curry was served with a sex-harassment suit on Monday by his former driver, who claims the Knicks' center tried to solicit gay sex from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says.

Kuchinsky, who is straight and Jewish, also alleges racial discrimination, saying that Curry hurled slurs at him including "f---ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

Curry's lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago.

Saindon said Curry took a chance on hiring Kuchinsky despite a criminal record that includes a three-year prison sentence for a 1992 burglary in New Jersey. He also got three years' probation in a 2004 resisting-arrest case in New Jersey, records show.

"It's shocking that Eddy opened his home to a convicted felon out of prison, and gave him a job when he couldn't find a job, and this is what comes out of it," she said. "The entire thing is preposterous."

Kuchinsky's lawyer conceded his client's "troubled past," but said that was all behind him.

Topic #18714 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Kuchinsky doesn't sound that credible to me. Hmmm, this bit rings a bell:

Curry's lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago.

Reply #221356 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm still laughing.... try not to picture a 7 foot, Eddy Curry naked saying "come and touch it, Dave"..

It has to be rubbish, but still...

Reply #221357 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

.. and now picturing Hodge doing the same : "C'mon Mal, touch it ... c'mon ..."

Reply #221359 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Sounds like rubbish to me.

"Come and Touch it Dave"...lol

I think he has zero value regardless, the only thing he is capable of dominating these days is the buffet at Denny's.

Reply #221365 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

What a load of garbage.

Hahahahahaha

Reply #221368 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

You've gotta feel sorry for Eddy if it IS all bullshit.

...funny though.

Reply #221443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One time Eddy Curry had zero rebounds in a high school game. He was obviously thinking about penis.

Reply #221447 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Poor Eddie lol, it'll all blow over like the kobe rape accusation but pretty hard case, bad mental picture

Reply #221453 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Gold Melvin

There is a T-shirt idea Isaac "Come and touch it, Mal"

Reply #221454 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

Eddy Curry... trade value = Will trade racial insults for penis touchy .

Reply #221455 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I bet John Amaechi is acid he never 'played' with Curry...

Reply #221460 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Jokes aside- how bad is this guy if teams crying out for help at the center position like Miami, Charlotte, OK, Washington and Minnesota can't get a deal done with the Knicks...

Reply #221506 | Report this post

40th Street Black  
Years ago

You'd think someone would be pulling for him.

Reply #221511 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

'pulling for him' gig gig gigigty goooo

Should the spurs be looking at Curry?

Don't need him to defend or rebound- they have Bonner at center ffs! Surely he would be an upgrade over Bonner? And if any team is gonna right his ship- it would be the spurs...

Reply #221667 | Report this post

I love eddie  
Years ago

I'm glad Eddie is bi.

Reply #787283 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754