red dog
Years ago

good luck Brett

Brett, Best wishes on your stint in Turkey. Just a warning.. a Turkish time out goes like this - "OK guys we need to up the D and get out to their shooters and run our offence and by the way my uncle Mustapha has got a good special in the carpet shop this week. Made by a hill tribe this pattern is unique to a nomadic tribe near the Iranian border and is a one of a kind and..". Seriously Brett any situation in Turkey leads to a carpet shop. You run over a pedestrian and the chances are he will say "is only a small break in the leg how about i show you my uncles carpet shop we can still get there". Then there is the helpful guy who can show you the way to the Blue Mosque via.... you guessed it... the carpet shop. Anyway Brett good luck, not with the basketball because we know you've got that covered, but good luck with the carpet sellers.

Topic #2205 | Report this topic

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Yeh!,good luck Brett,anyone know the name of the club he's playing for in turkey?

Reply #24967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Besiktas

Reply #24968 | Report this post

JUST ME  
Years ago

besiktas are a big club but not as big as their prostitutes

Reply #25372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754