woodville at st clair

what's the go with no dome this Fri - all games at st clair???

Topic #2428 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont know, but wayville's going to suck trying to get a park with the Motor Show on.

Reply #27128 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

god i hope there isnt any at st clair.

Reply #27129 | Report this post

those jarrah floors at st clair could hold an american assault tank

it just the lighting and bench positioning that makes me wonky

Reply #27131 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

afraid it might make u look like a bad shooter killa

Reply #27132 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nah to late, but the games have been set for st clair this week, all on the pulse.

Reply #27136 | Report this post

gone too far !!  
Years ago

What s with the Dome on friday ?

Reply #27147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers team dinner prehaps

Reply #27156 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

st clair has some really good and really bad aspects

good - location - good carpark, close to transport, nice foyer entry area, gym facilities, office space, canteen, floor like concrete

bad - court size, lighting, spectator seating, badly maintained on shoe string last few years, bench positions

if you put a few $ may be ok - bit too close to west for woodville's needs - basa can't cry poor and then think about st clair - underdale was by far the best quality stadium not used regularly by basa

Reply #27167 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

The sixers MVP and auction is been held at the dome on court on Sunday lunch time, so perhaps they will be organising things for that then, hence making the court unavailable

Reply #27199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the worst thing about st clair is the non spring loaded rims, my shooting is bad enough without having every ball that hits the ring miss

Reply #27203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"underdale was by far the best quality stadium not used regularly by basa"

No joke, if it were used, then it would be the best court for spectator seating yet at one stage it was being considered to getting knocked down.

Reply #27209 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Underdale is in the process of being knocked over at the moment

awesome gym and facilities

Reply #27232 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

u have to have size 5 shoes to shoot a 3 from the corner at st clair without being out of bounds

Reply #27263 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

u have to have size 5 shoes to shoot a 3 from the corner at st clair without being out of bounds

Reply #27266 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

if its being played there you might want to have 2 club locks on the car to give your self half a chance of the car being at the end of the night

Reply #27277 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

and nothing like playing on the court mainly used for roller skating where the roof is quite a bit lower than the rest of the gym, nothing like jacking up 3's on that court and watching half of them hit the roof. one would have to shoot the rock that flat, how sometimes the ball would go in the ring who really knows

Reply #27368 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

good thing they r not using that court then

Reply #27377 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754