sky gore
Years ago

what does every one think of jye watson?

im just asking for every ones thoughts on jye watson and his game? how is it and what do people thin of his future in basketball?

Topic #2509 | Report this topic

rabbittinahat  
Years ago

yawn hasn't this been done to death already in other threads

Reply #28167 | Report this post

annonomous  
Years ago

yer but my question to u ios what do u think of him? i would like to know ur opinion wat every one has already said

Reply #28168 | Report this post

rabbittinahat  
Years ago

my opinion is the topic has been done to death

Reply #28183 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

yawn

Reply #28187 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

YAWN

agreed .. he gets plenty of attention on the scoring leaderboard .. enough said .. He's very good.

Reply #28195 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Enough of Jye Watson already. Sure the guy has game but this is getting beyond the joke... I thought there was a no woofing policy on the forum.

Reply #28197 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I will say that you can't say anything even slightly negative about him without being jumped on by Centrals supporters! And I think that's a bad thing for Jye -- I'm sure that every player would want some realistic discussion of their game.

Anyway, for all that Jye vs Gerlach talk in the other thread, Gerlach had the game of the season to date against North to put him on top of the Top 50 Performances list. I don't have the boxscore for the Sturt vs Centrals game, but I think Jye's HSA was in the 40s, and Oscar's was 50.5 or something, so he's got a hold on that until this weekend at least!

Reply #28243 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754