////////
Years ago

finals by-law Q ?

If i joined a team new to district (never played before) with 6 rounds to go - do I still have to play 40% of the season - or only 40% of when i started at my club.

Topic #26165 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

40% of the total number of games that team played in the season

Reply #328033 | Report this post

////////  
Years ago

so if i came from interstate in late july and only played 5-6 of a possible 18 games - i am ineligible for junior finals ?

Reply #328057 | Report this post

CRHO Baby Crows  
Years ago

That depends. If you're most people, at most clubs, that is correct. If you are playing for Forestville, and have an important dad, you can play (this happened last year in u14 boys 1 & u16 boys 2).

Reply #328059 | Report this post

Years ago

so how accurate is sporting pulse - under team stats for games played for player eligibility.
is that what BSA go by ?
doesn't appear to be up to date and some rounds have results but no record of who played.

Reply #328167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

////,

Is your coach the competitions manager?

If "yes", then you will be granted an exemption.
If "no", then no matter what you will NOT be granted an exemption. And you will probably be told by the arrogant competitions commitee how you are wrong for asking for one!

Another example of BSA nepotism at work.

Reply #328329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon, Only when it doesn't suit you and your club, right?

Reply #328335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754