Anonymous
Years ago

Next coach to takeover from marty clarke

Clearly if things continue the sixers will be looking 4 a new coach soon... Who do ppl think should takeover from clarke when/ if (more likely when) he is sacked?

Topic #26604 | Report this topic

be a budget coach because the sixers have no money

so i will do it ;-)

Reply #335088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who are the best ABA/SEABL coaches running around? One of them would be half a chance as they at least have experience in senior competition!

Reply #335100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

give it to casella ;-))

Reply #335103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His assistant Mark Radford. Responsible for recruiting Shawn Redhage to Australia and a championship winning coach at Perth.

Reply #335104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Assistant

Reply #335105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Al Westover. 2nd winningest coach in league history, 2 championships, coaching in japan atm but will be back by end of season. get a coach with some experience. if you can get him you've gotta try

Reply #335106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are all deluded

Reply #335107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joyce? Don't really like the guy but can coach and by listen to him on tv understands when someone's hot!

Reply #335113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clarke has had 1 year and 2 games with more than his fair share of injuries to major players, give the bloke a chance FFS. IMO he will be staying till the end of his contract at the very least.

Reply #335114 | Report this post

MK  
Years ago

when a club continues to have terrible luck in injuries, they might have to look at WHY! why is it the same club plagued by injuries while Perth has stayed relatively consistent barring Shawn's injury last year.

i wouldn't mind him go down to an assistant role to enhance his craft. i don't think he's a bad coach but just not ready yet in terms of a head coach

Reply #335149 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Al Green.

Reply #335157 | Report this post

oberon  
Years ago

Haha Loco. Funniest post ever. No chance in hell.

Reply #335169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could have had Molloy

Reply #335172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could've even had Beveridge pre-Ninnis.

He interviewed won the job and then the 36ers admin at the time told him he would have to take less money than he was on at West Sydney at the time so stayed with them.

Reply #335180 | Report this post

Brendon Joyce  
Years ago

STOP USING MY NAME OR I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!.

Reply #335186 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bevo interviewed, verbally agreed then asked for more/bonuses/flights for family/etc.

Reply #335198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More fool the Sixers for not getting Bevo.
Bonus / flights / Champoionship chance at least.

Reply #335204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With the NBA lockout Phil Jackson might be finding it hard to make ends meet!!!!!

Reply #335210 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Isaac, you sure on the Bevo scenario?

I heard slightly different.

Reply #335232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phil Jackson? He's retired mate, and the NBA coaches still get paid in the lockout regardless, it's only the players locked out.

Reply #335238 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Get someone fresh with new idea's. Need to stop recycling the same old coaches from the NBL. Bring in a successful ABL coach for the rest of the year at a budget price and then next year it can be based on their performance for a proper job!

Reply #335288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guy Molloy

Reply #335290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupert!

Reply #335389 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

D-Mac if he's willing to shift interstate.

Reply #335423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shawn Dennis

Reply #336164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shawn Dennis

Reply #336165 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:57 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754