Melbournian
Years ago

Norwood Easter Classic

Hi all,

Just wondering where is good and cheap to stay in Adelaide over the easter break?

Ideally we don't want to be too far from the stadiums and we need a place which will have a number of rooms available if possible.

Could somebody please help out as it is my first time attending this tournament.

Thanks.

Topic #27521 | Report this topic

Years ago

west beach caravan park has always been popular - anything around glenelg as well - close to most stadiums (15 min) bar marden (35 min) - will give you some places to eat / R&R activities.

CBD / north adelaide would locate you well.

depends on your budget / needs

Reply #350101 | Report this post

Years ago

just google "wotif" and look what is on offer - that is all i do

Reply #350102 | Report this post

Years ago

just looked at wotif - there still are dozens of vacancies over easter - just scroll down the price lowers as you scroll down

Reply #350103 | Report this post

Years ago

try the easter classic web site - they may have accommodation deals / arrangements in place that you can go to

Reply #350104 | Report this post

Years ago

sorry should have all been one post !

Reply #350105 | Report this post

tripper  
Years ago

email Chris at the Norwood office on [email protected] and he should have some info on any deals they have for dorm accomodation and Caravan parks etc

Reply #350115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who from Melbourne is coming over?

Reply #350161 | Report this post

Years ago

i know some melbourne tigers are.

Reply #350171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754