Disgruntled Player
Years ago

ABL: Rules of players changing clubs

Can an ABL player change clubs mid season if they are unhappy? Or what options are there?

Topic #2873 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

wilkey, is that you?

Reply #32572 | Report this post

Court Marshall  
Years ago

Post of the day!!!!!!

Reply #32573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Post of the Year!!

Reply #32575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Post of the Decade!!!

Reply #32576 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I bet all of you gossips are dying to find out the poster's IP address! (Though that only gives away the poster's club loosely through other posts.)

Anyway, lest any of you face the wrath of the Bizzy-haters, does anyone have an answer for the question itself?

Reply #32578 | Report this post

Court Marshall  
Years ago

Last I knew if you change clubs mid season you can't play with your new club, you can only train with them (evidence - Wilkey to Woodville mid season in 2001)

Reply #32579 | Report this post

Straight Fringe  
Years ago

I think that you have until the 7th game of the season to swap clubs. I believe that Ashley Nitschke was cleared to centrals from Norwood just last week getting in just before the cut off.

So I think that your out of luck if you want to change now.

Reply #32580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac, it wouldn't be related to your comment earlier about east v west having a player that could affect tipping? would it?

Reply #32585 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No. thedoctor would know who I was referring to there.

Reply #32588 | Report this post

Mustafah  
Years ago

All players wishing to change and play for clubs must be cleared by the close of business today.

So Panther you have 34 mins.

Reply #32607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754