GoLaura
Years ago

Where is Laura....?

I was on the Adelaide Fellas/Lightning website - No photo of Laura Summerton on the players page. Is she playing for Adelaide this season?

Topic #3644 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

yes - go to wnbl web site and click on transaction tracker

she will be on WNBA.com about 01.30 this morning

home game v charlotte - bottom v top - she may get some minutes

I reckon she will have to play centre this season

Reply #42468 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

yes it is poor - not to have one of your shining stars not featured on the web site

now she is in the states the web site should get a few more hits as her USA profile refers to WNBL and Lightning

Reply #42469 | Report this post

jennifer garner  
Years ago

eh who really cares for all i know shes in the kitchen cause thats where women should be right?

Reply #42487 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

sorry it is actually vrs detroit at detroit
it will be on in 2 hours - listen live on wnba.com

Reply #42489 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

saw the crowd figure 14,900 odd for this 1200 start (detroit time) mid week game.

someone on talking hoops better ask her what it was like playing in front of 15,000 hostiles at auburn hills when she gets back...

Reply #42504 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

Returning: Erin Phillips, Sam Woosnam, Laura Summerton, Erin Seward, Cherie Smith, Jenni Sceen, Jessica Mahony
Departing: Kamala Lamshed
Free agents signed: Rebecca Duke, Tami Willey, Monique Bowley, Brigid Bowley, Hannah Bowley, Melissa Marsh, Erin Lorenzini

Reply #42505 | Report this post

vanyogan  
Years ago

Sun played Laura about 9 minutes in the first half against the Sting. She did OK. Coach T. pulled a good move here giving his bench some good minutes while challenging his starters to finish the game in the 2nd half. I guess we'll see, I'm writing at half time.

Vann

Reply #42783 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:29 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754