richy6989
Years ago

Team uniforms....?

What does everyone think about the district team gernseys, favourites, need renewing? get back to basics?? Personally i think Rochets have the best tops hands down.

Topic #3970 | Report this topic

uniforms  
Years ago

bearcats, forestville,tigers,north,south,and noorwood are cool some of the others need a change

Reply #46240 | Report this post

it can not be  
Years ago

south uniform ????
that is back in disco stew's days
pin stripes - yeah baby

Reply #46249 | Report this post

north tracksuit...hands down best non-playing gear...its a pity no other clubs have shown much of an interest in tracksuits any more its all about the hoodies, which don't get me wrong are damn good, but those tracksuits are awesome!

Reply #46317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not all teams have that much money to play with as per other clubs. Most of the times it comes down to some ABA teams getting out there and fundraising themselves

Reply #46322 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

I don't like the North "Where's Wally" t shirts much

Reply #46372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wheres wally t-shirts?? i play 4 north n i hav no idea wat u r talking about, wooville, forestville, eastern, south and west tops need changing all to boaring, except west, west tops r 2 complicated

Reply #46392 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

"south uniform ????
that is back in disco stew's days
pin stripes - yeah baby"

Indiana in the NBA have pinstripes and its got one of the best uniforms in the NBA. The forrestville one is good and the woodville shorts suck (those stupid red and yellow squares)

Reply #46419 | Report this post

Ballboy  
Years ago

hey 41 bottles, if you think they are so good how about putting them forward as a suggestion for your Club?

Reply #46752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the new fville tracksuit is MUUCCH better than the old one!!

Reply #49852 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:29 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754