Open Girls K/O Results

Great game today between Cabra and Immanuel...

Carbra were leading pretty easily all game before Immanuel came back in the 3rd. Bit touch and go for a while before Cabra stepped up and finshed off winning by 7.

Great game by all the girls - especially Emma Langford and Jess McPhail

Does this mean for National Schools that Cabra plays div 1 and Immanuel div 2?

Topic #4318 | Report this topic

Ballboy  
Years ago

How was Melb 41 bottles? Have you lost my number?

Reply #50194 | Report this post

westside homie  
Years ago

no the school nominates for what division they play in - if the teams are both good - they can both go in Div 1 or championship - especially if it was a close game today

unless a school tries something rediculous - they usually get what they nominate for

Reply #50196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i was under the impression that only the winning school can get into the OPEN A division in nationals...
and all the rest can nominate for div1,2,3 etc

Reply #50295 | Report this post

american life  
Years ago

Cabra is the team for knockout this year as it always is.. they have the best team in the comp and no one can beat that.. the girls that make the team are only the best.. Kara Hargreves, Cayla Francis, Kate Alexander, Rachelle Benson and Kate Jarrad... they have lost a few girls over the years but the girls are still going stong.. so watch out they have more years to come.. dont bag that team.. they know wat basketball really is...

Reply #54444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

american life when did cabra get bagged? and hmm let me guess which one of the 5 girls u r! top stuff writing urself up!

Reply #54475 | Report this post

american life  
Years ago

thats good to know i am one of those gals considering i dont live in Australia. thay are just awsome players and they should be recognised. thats all i am saying. thay all have awsome talent...

Reply #54526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer they do have some tallent i agree with you i dont no much about the cabra team i have only seen them play once but i really think they r awsome players....

Reply #57356 | Report this post

american life  
Years ago

yeah they are..i have played with them for a few years and then i moved on.. they will be strong this year but after after 2007 i dont know whats going to happen, Rob Jarrad you better pull something good for these next few years...cos that chapionship better stay with us for many more years.

Reply #57975 | Report this post

spanna & jess  
Years ago

Look, were pretty sure that cabra SHOULD be beating us since they give out basketball scholarships, immanuel CLEARLY only gives out musical and academic scholarships, which we are bloody good at. Clearly both of us are known for out talents in musical expression, especially jess's singing noises & spannas bonkin on the bongos. We look forward to next year, when we DONT have emma langford so we will clearly be even more awesome COZ SHE SUX! (sarcasm haha) so just leave us alone coz we tried hard.
haha peace out

Reply #58474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol oh my god... just cuz we bloody beat you you have to go and have a bloody cry. im pretty sure there are no longer scholarships for bball... but eithr way, should there have actually been these scholarships... why is this a problem? u recruit ppl for ur music... shall we cry bout that, say its not fair? get over yourselves. you guys did play well.. really well, no ones sayin you did.. but you make yourselves look bloody stupid when you write shit like this.

Reply #58570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

**no ones saying you didnt

Reply #58571 | Report this post

eclipse  
Years ago

sounds like there is a bit of bragging n bitch'n goin on. I give much credit to Spanna&Jess, at least they have put their name to their defence unlike anonymous who seems to be quite quick to have a dig and yet wont put their name to it.

Reply #59342 | Report this post

american life  
Years ago

its all good calm down... all those gals can play but at the end of the day cabra is the better team, but since they are losing cayla francis i dunno... you gals are awsome players.. you all have talent..

Reply #59438 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

lol, didnt the open girls comp finish ages ago??

Reply #59455 | Report this post

american life  
Years ago

yeah it did, cos school is out but its just fun to listen to people get so worked up about it...lol

Reply #61917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #94623 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754