Sobey Big V D1M - First Game

First game stats...

Warrnambool 82 - 92 Western Port

21pts 5rebs 6asst

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/BIGV/841942/

Topic #43223 | Report this topic

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

40mins, 8/24 shooting, lost the game, the imports on both sides had better games than him, I thought there was a few interesting things....

Reply #686714 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Crap game, he's barely cutting Big V , hopeless stats.. big v 2nd grade soon, he’s a long way from the NBA

Reply #686716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was this thread-worthy? what's so great about that stat line?

Reply #686719 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

The fact that the stat line wasn't great makes it thread worthy, and they lost, lol were saying Warrnambool with Sobey on top of an already strong team would tear up opponents.

Reply #686720 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

^^ Ppl = people

Reply #686721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure he’s taking it super seriously

Reply #686723 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

I don't think his personality allows him to take it easy. It's the same division he played in 2 years ago where he certainly played hard.

Reply #686724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1st gear, maybe 2nd...It's Big V. Meh

Reply #686725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sobey had the worst plus minus on the team. I reckon the coach got what he deserved playing him for 40 minutes. He should have brought him off the bench and played 25 minutes considering he would not have trained with the team. I think warrnambool would have beaten them without sobey so everyone must have had a bad game

Reply #686728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's clear that gynes' performance cost them the game.
Considering what he is averaging this year with blount and sobey having decent numbers it was purely gynes shocker that cost the team.

Reply #686729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sad state of affairs when he has to play 40 mins and they still cant get the win.

Sobey could upset their team chemistry a bit, but they will get it sorted and win on pure talent when it really matters.

Reply #686744 | Report this post

He's the GOAT  
Years ago

No bigger peaheart than Sobey

Reply #686754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goat, facepalm!!!!

Reply #686782 | Report this post

Billy  
Years ago

Not great today in another loss too. And people were crying foul like it would ruin the league

Reply #686787 | Report this post

thatguyontheend  
Years ago

So much hate, we want to encourage players of this calibre into the league during the off season not scare them off.

Reply #686838 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^^^^^

Exactly....A lot of negative keyboard warriors in this day and age....Its just a person wanting to play basketball... I don't get it...

Reply #687140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one here gets it. This week is the biggest of the year in Warnnambool due to their carnival. No brainer he is back.

Reply #687145 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:50 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754