Manu Fieldel
Years ago

Bullets and Patterson long-term

If I'm the Bullets, I'm starting to talk with Lamar about the potential of a long-term contract as the Cats did with Cotton.

He is as skilled as they come in this league, but more importantly, his intentions are pure. He just wants to win.

Also, his dog would be able to come over.

Topic #44435 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If I were the Bullets, I'd first be trying to offload Cadee to the Phoenix, or anyone else who wants him really. The team will not be tasting any decent success while he chews up 30 mins a game and is a passenger on defense.

Reply #721374 | Report this post

Get rid of the coach

Reply #721375 | Report this post

2 wooden spoons and the cunt still has 2 jobs

Reply #721376 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Spot on Manu, he's a keeper. Perhaps if they offered him a spot at the front of the train that might help?

Reply #721379 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Nice player. So versatile. Great instincts on drive and a go to pull up J. Smart and so composed. MVP potential.

Reply #721381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Paterson looks like a keeper. To much hate for Cadee and Lemanis, both are doing well.

Reply #721383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for taking the time to post Mrs Cadee.

Reply #721386 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

I agree Patterson is a keeper in this league. Cotton, Ware and Randle are the only other imports worth long term deals.

Reply #721388 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Manu

Border security and immigration are pretty tight on attempted illegal entries. They might not let Kobe back in.

Reply #721423 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

They damn well better bring that dog over. Imagine how comfortable Patterson would be if he had his dog here... man. Automatic MVP

Reply #721609 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I hope we get to see Patterson vs Prather one day, that would be a fun match up.

Patterson has convinced me and I'd love to have his quality stick around in this league.

I don't think it's too big a call to say that he's the type of man you market to the Brisbane community and bank on turning the library back into the armory (or whatever it's meant to be called)

Reply #722255 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

There's not too much not to like about Patterson, understands the game very well, real team player but has that ability to create something out of nothing at the right moment. On top of it he works hard and gets on with his teammates, pretty much everything you want from a teammate.

Reply #722260 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

*from an import.

Reply #722261 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:28 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754