NBL final round- Scenarios
- If United beats Cairns on Thursday then United and Perth are playing for top spot on Sunday. If United loses to Cairns they can still finish 1st if Perth lose against Adelaide and then they beat Perth on Sunday.
- If Perth wins vs Adelaide, they'll finish top 2. If Perth wins both games they'll finish on top. If Perth loses both games, they'll finish 3rd unless Sydney has lost to Cairns, in which case Sydney will finish 3rd.
- If Adelaide beats Perth, they'll finish 4th. If Adelaide loses to Perth then Bris gets 4th if Bris beats NZ.
- Sydney cannot finish 1st. They can finish 2nd if they beat Cairns and then either Perth or United loses both of their games.
- United or Perth will finish on top. But both could still finish 3rd.
- Sydney will finish 2nd or 3rd.
- Adelaide will finish 4th if they beat Perth and may still finish 4th even if they lose.
- Bris will finish 4th if Adelaide loses and then they beat NZ.
In summary, anything could happen so strap yourselves in.