Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

CLF Basketball Camps - July

ON SALE NOW!

Places at my Coach Liam Flynn Basketball Camps in July are now on sale to the general public.
Warning - This is not your typical school holiday basketball clinic! These are the camps you attend to learn how to become a professional basketball player!

The CLF basketball camps are for those players who want to be challenged in a way they never have before. With age ranges limited to a three-year band and the camp restricted to only Division 1 & 2 district players, you will only compete against other athletes of similar age, size and ability.

Our 3-hour daily sessions are different to other 'full day' camps because we want to mirror the kind of ‘time on court’ players would be exposed to in a professional basketball setting. These long sessions are physically and mentally gruelling, but they develop the players ability to stay focused and perform at an elite level for a long period of time.

The players will be exposed to concepts, tactics and skills that I have learnt over my nearly 30 years of coaching and consulting in the Australian NBL, Europe, Asia and the NBA. We teach the players ‘how to play’, not just ‘what to do’, so that their ‘basketball IQ’ improves and they know how to apply their newly learnt skills within a game context.

At the conclusion of the camp, all players receive a personal evaluation which includes tips on how to improve their game moving forward.

There are two camp options this July: the Skill Builder Camp and the Master Class Camp. Both camps are held on Wednesday 17th July and Thursday 18th July at "The Red Centre" at Prince Alfred College, Adelaide. The price for each camp is $120.

Skill Builder Camp, 9am - 12pm daily
• ‘Top Age’ U12 and Both age groups in U14 (Born 2006, 2007 or 2008)
• Current Division 1 District players – U14 or U12
• Current Division 2 District players in the U14 age group only.

Master Class Camp, 2pm – 5pm daily:
• Both age groups in U16 and Bottom age U18 (Born 2003, 2004 & 2005)
• Current Division 1 District players in U16 or U18
• Current Division 2 District players who were Division 1 players the previous year.

Places are strictly limited and this camp will sell out. So get in fast to secure your spot. If you would like to attend a Coach Liam Flynn basketball camp, email me at [email protected]

Topic #45268 | Report this topic