Two years ago
2019 NBA Draft Thread
2019 NBA Draft is today. Everyone expects it to go Zion, Morant then Barrett... Then the chaos begins.
Expect a lot of trades with teams trying to move up, move back and teams trying to trade back in completely.
The first trade of the day has been done already with Phoenix dumping TJ Warren's 3 year $32M salary to Indiana along with Pick 32 for cash considerations.
A couple of other things I'm interested in:
1. What does New Orleans do with Pick 4? Trade? Take Garland? Does Lonzo stay then?
2. What will Atlanta and Boston do with their picks? They surely won't be using them all.
3. Who takes the punt on Bol Bol?
4. Can the Spurs use their two firsts to move into the lottery and who will it be for? Chances are he'll be a gun.
5. Does Brian Bowen get drafted and if he does, how many mentions does the NBL get?
It's one of my favourite days on the calendar and despite the predictability of the first three picks, the rest of the draft should be very interesting!