(Both National figures)

Topic #46103 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Not great

Reply #768822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is ESPN deal to blame for budget NBL coverage this year? Is ESPN deal the reason why we don't have court side commentators? Are we getting budget NBL coverage just so ESPN will own rights to Lamelo Balls NBL games? Is ESPN the reason I have to watch WNBL games to be hear the great John Casey call a game ( WNBL is great but Casey should be playbyplay guy for NBL instead of these god damn clueless AFL playbyplay guys like Dwayno whatever his name is ). I miss the NBL on Fox Sports. ESPN sucks.

Reply #768825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good numbers for ESPN, I watched it on sbs. any rating figures for sbs and the Facebook nz v kings game streamed to the USA?

Reply #768828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The figures are irrelevant, how many people have espn, even less than Foxtel. Until all forms of viewing (sbs on demand, twitch etc) are all calibrated together you really would not know.

Reply #768830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this season stays on track with those sorts of numbers it will be the NBL's best ever for ratings on subscription TV. While that's not a great statement on what's happened in the past, that's the reality.

Reply #768835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have ESPN - its on Foxtel. I like to watch NBL on NBLTV though.

Reply #768838 | Report this post

Wild1  
Years ago

I have barely watched a game on tv so far this season.
I find the telecast full by not having the commentators at the arena to pass on to the viewers the vibe of the game & crowd atmosphere.

Reply #768948 | Report this post

Wild1  
Years ago

*dull

Reply #768950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^Gee that's a good reason not to watch the NBL ^ #bestseasonever

Reply #769006 | Report this post

Red42  
Years ago

The broadcasts from NZ don't show the shot clock either makes it hard to watch

Reply #769266 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is the NBL overlaying their generic ticker over the Sky NZ broadcast? That may be the cause. Can someone in NZ confirm?

Reply #769542 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754