Ant Man
Last month

Tasmania Jack Jumpers 2021 Team Discussion

Well Coach Roth has arrived this week and he's come out in the press chasing Delladova. Realistic? I don't know but anything is possible I guess. I was mildly amused read that he would have 3 FULL TIME Asst coaches. I guess Perth taught him that!

Paywall article from The Mercury.

JackJumpers new coach hopes to bring in NBA star as team's first marquee player
The Tasmanian JackJumpers are still very much in their infancy, but the NBL’s 10th club has already set its sights on one of Australian basketball’s favourites sons.
Tasmania’s return to the NBL will begin on opening night of the 2021-22 season — if the DEC upgrade is completed on time
Inaugural Tasmania JackJumpers coach sets lofty ambitions for state’s re-entry into the NBL
NBA veteran and Boomers star Matthew Dellavedova is on the JackJumpers most wanted list and contact has been made.
In his first interview since arriving in Tasmania, inaugural JackJumpers coach Scott Roth said a marquee signing for the state’s NBL team’s debut year was a priority.
Dellavedova has played 434 NBA games for the Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers across nine seasons.
He is currently sidelined through injury for the Cavs through concussion but Roth said he was friends with the point guard’s manager.
"His big focus is to get back to the Boomers but his immediate future is to start playing again and get healthy," Roth said.
“But he’s definitely on our list, there are going to be guys that are on the verge of ending their career but have a year or two left a la (Andrew) Bogut and we are going to go after all of them.”
Roth, a former NBA and NBL assistant coach, said he was after a big name such as Dellavedova to excite JackJumpers fans.
“I’d love a marquee player and we are going after them,” he said.
“We have a couple we are starting to go down the track with, at least start talking with.
“We’d love have to an Andrew Bogut-type come back and play for Tasmania, it is just good for the league in general.
“We are going to go after these guys and there is no reason why we can’t.
“We’ve got the budget and we are going to do everything in our power to land a marquee player.”
His first task is to employ his basketball department, made of three full-time assistant coaches, strength and conditioning coach, doctors, trainers and others before starting on the squad.
However, he said when the time came, they would be out there pushing hard for the best players possible - especially with the state’s traditional powerhouse sport, Australian rules, not as healthy as it once was.
Asked if he would be targeting footballers, Roth was unequivocal.
“Without question. Our goal is to be the No.1 sport in the state and it is realistic.
“It is a unique situation. There are no other sports of the professional level that can attract and the way the NBL is growing every year, the sky is the limit.
“We are going to be extremely aggressive, we have a very good budget.
“Larry Kestelman, the owner of our team, is very motivated to make sure this works well with the community and the state and so we are going to be aggressive.
“We are going to go after the best players.”

Topic #48106 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Last month

You'd think he'd be going after Nick Kay as well after coaching him in Perth

Reply #833001 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

Roth has said his filling his coaching staff etc before playing list (sure he has started recruiting) will be intrigued who will make up the 'three' full time assistant coaches.

Reply #833002 | Report this post

Ant Man  
Last month

I agree. Let's hope there is a Tasmanian in there at least.

Reply #833003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Tasmania Jackjumpers

M.Dellavedova/T.Dufelmeier
(i)/J.Antonio
(Ns)/B.Kuol
N.Kay/C.Moller
(i)/A.Ogilvy

Reply #833004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Mitch Norton will be out of contract at Perth too. If Nick Kay signs, would it be a safe assumption that Norton will join his mate there?

Reply #833006 | Report this post

Anon  
Last month

Im expecting Waxy to come out of retirement. Gibbo to play as well

Reply #833007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I suspect Gibbo and Waxy won't be required. Nor needed. The Coach has already talked about building a team for the long term, not a team for the Elderly Cits.

Reply #833008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Perth will look like this imo

(i)/M.Norton
B.Cotton/(ns)/W.Buluk
T.Blanchfield/C.Steindl/C.Shervill(dp)
D.Reath/L.Travers
J.Mooney(i)/M.Majok/A.Ferguson(dp)

Britt and Bairstow will be gone, white released, Wagstaff and jervis retired.
Having blanch on a 2 year was probably a mistake. Other better sfs would have been available.

Reply #833010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Who's out of contract at seasons end would be a good start.

Reply #833016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I'm expecting he will sign shooters if Dellavedova is his main target.
I just hope that he makes his own decisions not rely on local influences.

Reply #833017 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

Why anon #317?

Reply #833019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Locan influencers. Wtf! Neever heard such dribble. Roth doesn't work for JVG. I certainly expect him to be autonomous. There is no one in there structure currently who has any connection to be able to recruit players.

Reply #833026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Trials maybe?

Reply #833033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Trials are a good idea but with the NBL season in full swing not sure how that can happen.

Reply #833040 | Report this post

robt  
Last month

Trials for an NBL team, really? Even out of season. Can't imagine any rotation-level players turning up to a trial. Maybe for spots 10 to whatever.

Reply #833044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

For NBL1 level players. If you're already on an NBL team, unless you're desperately unhappy then no need to trial. And before you say it, NO....NBL coaches don't have a grasp of all the talent out there. Trevor Gleeson case in point when he signed Barlow and said he couldn't believe he wasn't already in the NBL.

Reply #833049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Delly first choice Broekhoff second. Interesting that he says he will get three quality imports so assume he already has the green light on next gen.

He will bring his lead ass in and they will be joined by Radford plus 1 other. Maybe Stewart.

Kay would be a great get.

The one thing the JJ's will have that some others won't is a sizeable budget to work with.

Reply #833052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Radford, you're kidding, his record is crap at any level.

Reply #833053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Who's out contract at seasons end in Australia, not imports locals.

Reply #833055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Plenty of free agents available this season.
Go to spatial jam contract tracker.

Going off the SEM guideline for inaugural season. Excluding imports.
They had 4 players in the NBL the previous season and bought in two others from overseas in Creek and Madgen.

Reply #833059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

They can mention Delly all they want to generate headlines. He ain't going to Tassie, ugh. They might as well say "we’re optimistic we can sign Michael Jordan"

Reply #833070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Yet another idiot who knows nothing about the current situation. Aim high is a start and I say you have to start off far better than the SEM Phoenix has. 2 season in and they are hopeless.

Reply #833071 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

Anon 71 I'm a passionate Tasmanian / will be Jackjumpers supporter, no need to bag SE Melbourne Phoenix. They are a great model of a new franchise, including how they tap into the community / heartland.

Do agree that anon 70 has no valid point, if he doesn't care re Tas, Tasmanian's do not care have moved past cultural cringe and now proud of the place.

Reply #833074 | Report this post

Kevin Booth  
Last month

Kay will be back at PWC. Routinely all over the social media posts.

Reply #833078 | Report this post

Free Agents  
Last month

The following are free agents in the off season ( imports not included)

McVeigh
Teys
Dillon
Pinder

T Harrison
Cadee
Hodgson
H Froling

Ngatai
Blagojevich
Noi
Djeric
Krslovic

Ogilvy
Deng Deng
Naar
I White
Deng Adel
C Bairstow

Ili
Barlow
McCarron
McDaniel
Lual-Acil
Landale
Babe?

Trist
Weeks
T Webster

J Bairstow
Lo Buluk (option)
Jervis
K White
Wagstaff
Norton
Steindl

Stephens
Creek (player option)
Adnam
Gibson
Broekhoff?

Cooks
Vodanovich
J Hunter(option)
Newley
Kickert
Moller

Reply #833120 | Report this post

Free Agents  
Last month

Jonah Antonio and Gorjok Gak will be graduating college seniors.

There are always the annual Motum rumours.

Nick Kay and others like Bolden, Thon Maker, McDowell-white and of course Dellavedova could all be available, Angus Brandt too.

Reply #833121 | Report this post

Free Agents  
Last month

* Baba not Babe . Oops.

Reply #833122 | Report this post

JaysFan  
Last month

I reckon the composition of the JackJumpers will need to be:

- Australian marquee player (multi year deal)
- Australian starter level player currently overseas (multi year deal)
- Two imports
- Next star

- Three of the list of available free agents above
- Filler

Reckon its important that the two big name Australians are signed for at least two years so fans can start to identify with those guys. Don't want key players turning over too much while a team is finding its feet on the court, and within the community.

Reply #833132 | Report this post

KET  
Last month

Expect three imports to return

Reply #833133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

There is not a lot of Tasmania going down in that team, players and coaches. GWS are still waiting for a couple locals in there afl team. I'm not certain this is going to end well unless they get a Tasmanian flavour.

Reply #833136 | Report this post

Looking Forward  
Last month

Please, please sign,

McVeigh
Teys
Dillon
Teys.

Reply #833139 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

Tasmanians will be fine if they see a pathway to the team with some representation initially.

Not naive enough to think that the team would have any more than one or two Tasmanians if at all on the roster if at all initially.

Reply #833140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Consider Jervis, White, Wagstaff, J Bairstow and Lo Buluk too.

Reply #833145 | Report this post

Free Agents  
Last month

Looking Forward you listed Teys twice I assume you meant Pinder.

Reply #833146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

"McVeigh
Teys
Dillon
Teys."

Pass on all 4.

Reply #833148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

What about coaching staff, is there going to be any Tasmanian's, I’m not convinced. It seems strange as Stewart has a good track record in Australia.

Reply #833154 | Report this post

Looking Forward  
Last month

Yes, Pinder. Too keen to see Teys move on.

Reply #833162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Oh great, Stewart is back commenting on posts about how he somehow deserves to be on this staff even though his track record would suggest otherwise

Reply #833164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stewart is very popular in the community, he would not even know what hoops is. His record speaks for itself.

Reply #833167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

No success in the NZ league. No success in NBL1 and no NBL coaching experience. Tell me again how his record speaks for itself?

Reply #833168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Best scrimmage coach in the country ;-)

Reply #833169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Give it up Chris.

Reply #833172 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

getting a tad personal on the local front, once again when coaches are discussed. Some big egos about?

Reply #833173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

#168,
maybe you want to get your facts right, he's never coached nbl1, the final season of seabl he is the championship coach beating the team that went onto be nbl1 champions the following season. Considering the travel and hurdles that were thrown in front of the Huskies in the nznbl I’d say equal fourth, fifth place on percentages was a fair result.
Maybe you should get over Stewart not picking you in team once and get back to the d grade comp and warm the bench.

Reply #833175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Hadley getting plenty of coverage on social media today. Isn't he a Tasmania.

Reply #833401 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last month

If and when Kay returns to the NBL, I expect it will be to Perth.
He's getting married here, to a local girl, so I'd think any other offer would have to be truly exceptional.

It will be interesting to see JJ's budget, but assuming that's in place, why shouldn't they target a Delly or similar. They will definitely need a Marquee player, in every sense, so best to start by aiming high.

It will also be interesting to see where he goes for his end of the bench guys. Does he go with youth,youth, and more youth? Or sign some vets to provide leadership and mentoring?

Reply #833431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Dellavedova/Dufelmeier
Import/Antonio/Hadley
NS/Kuol
Import/Moller/Jois
Maker/Ogilvy

Maybe also look at the Asian market.

Reply #833433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Maybe both makers at pf/c

Reply #833434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I doubt the JJ's can afford Stewie. 1st Asst already picked, Radford allegedly and then who else?

Reply #833444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

If you're taking Radford ahead of Stewart you had better be a great head coach as he’s not going to contribute much. Wasn’t Radford an assistant at Adelaide once when they couldn’t win a game. Most coaches out off basketball Australia system don’t turn out that good.

Reply #833452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Jun seek yeo 6'8 sf/pf is the next big thing out of Korea.
Potential Asian pickup.
Said he wants to go overseas and not kbl.

Reply #833455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

If Radford he will only be there for one reason. That rules out other local options.

Reply #833456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Radford also a championship winning AC. A lot more than Stewart has ever accomplished

Reply #833462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Give it up Chris.

Reply #833465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stewart is a championship winning coach, boy you talk some shit Chris.

Reply #833469 | Report this post

Scout  
Last month

Phoenix Chris or BTAS?

Reply #833470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Apparently Stewart was set to be announced as an AC, but it turned out the new coach knows how to run scrimmages at training by himself so Stewie wasn't needed ;-)

Reply #833475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Yet again wrong Chris. What is your claim to fame? Oh that's right nothing.EVER.
Go back in your hole and put the rock on top.

Reply #833480 | Report this post

Jays Fan  
Last month

Stewart has clearly played the Tas media to a point where if he misses out on a gig it will be a significant PR issue for the new franchise.

I'm not sure his track record or furthering he development if young locals is crash hot. Think young Tasmanians pushing to higher honors is clearly attributable to the BTas program.

Stewart’s success is just dependent on the fringe NBL guys his network (Heal) can deliver.

Reply #833694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stewart has been mr basketball Tasmania for a long time. I think a lot people will be pissed off if he's not involved.

Reply #833700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

There will be no PR issue around assistant coaches, this operation is far more professional than that.

Reply #833704 | Report this post

Ant Man  
Last month

I started this topic to try and get some positive news going and clearly the snipers are out to destroy this.
"Jays" Fan join with his "1st post" sniping."
"I'm not sure his track record or furthering he development if young locals is crash hot. Think young Tasmanians pushing to higher honors is clearly attributable to the BTas program."
So do you know who runs the BTas stuff in the South? Stewart.
Then we have "There will be no PR issue around assistant coaches, this operation is far more professional than that." Personally I have yet to see this statement proven yet.
Chris gets involved yet again and the topic again deteriorates.

Fans this these snipers are not needed here or out in the public at games. They are not supporters and only detractors. Very disappointing. Stick to your local competitions because clearly that's all you have in life.

Reply #833706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

The snipers are from outside Tasmania, most anyway. It will be a PR disaster as Tasmanian's are very parochial and are expecting a bit Tasmanian representation. Stewart has earned his position.

Reply #833709 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last month

No. The team must be competitive and win games, especially home games. Everything else is secondary.

West Australians are parochial to the point of obsession. Yet we love a team which has often struggled for local representation. The fans loved Martin with a passion seldom seen.

I have no idea what Roth will be looking for in his assistants. Maybe Stewie fits the bill. Maybe he doesn't. But Roth's job depends on winning games, not hiring locals for appearances sake.

Reply #833725 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Last month

You go with the best you can get. Why do they need an assistant coach to be Tasmanian.

Reply #833739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Roth taking with him Jacob Chance. Probably don't need Stewart but it’s a mistake.

Reply #833761 | Report this post

Ant Man  
Last month

"You go with the best you can get." Yep. Stewie is the best coach in Tasmania.

Reply #833778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stewart was the best man to steer jack jumpers through there early years, everyone likes to win but Tasmania just wants a team.

The kings under Goorj were almost unbeatable but had much better crowds when the crowd never new what was going to happen on the day, as they were the cardiac kings.

Reply #833827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Looking like Anthony Stewart not getting a job. Mr basketball Tasmania, not certain if this is for the good or bad.

Reply #835041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Cant be good.

Reply #835045 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Last week

Not necessarily bad either

Reply #835046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

They will need Tasmanian recognition in a reasonable high capacity, Tasmanian's being waiting for recognition of there own locally. It’s not happening so far.

Reply #835047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

This thread proves Tasmanian's swam between there and South Australia.

Reply #835048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

As I've been saying. Just because you are Tasmanian doesn’t guarantee you a job. Stewart has no nbl coaching experience

Reply #835049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

AS is as dumb as a rock. He was never getting a gig and those who thought he was or should are no better.

Reply #835053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Oh well got your wish Chris. Stick to your game. Oh that's right you don't have one.

Reply #835060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

As a follower of Tasmanian basketball I'll be disappointed if no Stewart.

Reply #835064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Boo hoo. Welcome to world of professional sports were you don't get gifted a job just because you live locally

Reply #835110 | Report this post

KET  
Last week

^ haha truth

Reply #835123 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last week

Well said - there is a baffling preoccupation with locals in this thread of Adelaide proportions.

Reply #835125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Can hardly blame SA locals. The Championships they have won have all been with a South Australian as coach. Anytime somebody else has run the ship it's all gone to shit. Every single time. And it ain't looking much better right now.

Reply #835130 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Last week

I don't particularly care if a player is local or not.
Do they really need to be

Reply #835136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Yeah it makes sense not to employ Tasmanians when it was basically in their original charter to employ Tasmanians. (Said no one ever.)

Reply #835138 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last week

"Stewart was the best man to steer jack jumpers through there early years, everyone likes to win but Tasmania just wants a team."

Nah, they already have "a team.". Now it needs to be competitive.

Perth has the biggest membership and the biggest crowds in the NBL, have done since the move to the Arena.
They have also been the most successful team over that period.

Then look at teams like Townsville and Illawarra over the same period.
Small populations (a la Tasmania)
Limited Success
Small crowds, and ultimately folded.

Also keep in mind that LK has personally driven this to happen, and will continue to exert influence. He won't want to be embarrassed by a failure, and neither will your state government.
ie a lot of pressure.

If the team is competitive, then you have the luxury of complaining about lack of local representation.

Reply #835146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Get you head out of your arse Dazz. LK bought the team to Tassie to get the commercial land around the DEC. The Tas Govt has tipped in $65mill and LK has tipped in a fraction of that.

Reply #835147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

#147 exactly
That huskies guy had the right idea, just went about it wrong, didn't have the political nous to make it happen. LK did on the promise of Tasmanian’s being involved, not looking likely at present.

Reply #835149 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last week

Was that the actual promise though? It's more about creating a pathway for future Tasmanian players.

Reply #835160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Not sure of Brookhouse heritage. Sales Manager Mainland, j. Chivers son of a mates father M Chivers Sandringham and SEABL. Heach Coach Yank. 1st Asst, HC's mate from Perth. Radford local. so line ball so far.

Reply #835161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Roth on local TV tonight (from Heal's online TV Show) suggesting they target Kay and Bolden. Read no brainer.

Reply #835173 | Report this post

Scout  
Last week

Yep Heal was saying that with the point both could be out of contract.

Reply #835176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Kay if he leaves Europe can name his own price, the big clubs will be queuing up, why would he want to go to a new club. Bolden hasn't played in a long while and hasn’t even got a club at present, I would think Tasmania could do better for their outlay. Heal, give me a break on any of his stories.

Reply #835178 | Report this post

Scout  
Last week

What would your approach be to recruiting / list development be anon # 178 ?

Reply #835179 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Last week

I would chase Kay before I chased Bolden.

Kay is the ultimate complimentary piece, rebounds, sets screens, can pop, if you leave him he will burn you (GF Game 3 last year).

Reply #835181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Scout no point in asking anonymous idiots for an opinion. They gave their own opinion but will never be accountable for making team / coaching selections.

Reply #835185 | Report this post

Scout  
Last week

Fair point 185

Reply #835187 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last week

"That huskies guy had the right idea, just went about it wrong, didn't have the political nous to make it happen."

Or, in another words, he had NFI, and ripped off a bunch of people.

Reply #835188 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last week

"Kay if he leaves Europe can name his own price, the big clubs will be queuing up, why would he want to go to a new club."

Assuming squads go back to pre-covid levels, and teams are actually abiding by rules and paying their taxes, it will be interesting to see if a team like Perth opts for a 2nd Marquee, such as Kay, or a 3rd import.

Kay is returning to Perth, but that doesn't mean he has to play here.

Going after at least one high-value Marquee makes absolute sense for the JJs.

What exactly is Bolden doing? Is he still in the USA? Looking to play G-League and hoping for an NBA call up???

Reply #835189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

If head coach relies input from Radford or Stewart he will be in trouble. Could be a quick learning and recovery or complete disaster.

Reply #835190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

The assumption is the Head Coach can actually coach.

Reply #835191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Actually more to recruiting than coaching.
To many people involved Tas basketball for wrong reason. It will eventually come down to what players can do not your name or push.
I agree with all post on the lines you need to be successful not make locals happy or traditional basketball families happy.
Now it is up to coach to make decisions.

Reply #835196 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Last week

What is Bolden doing?
That's actually a good question D2.0.
What's Thon Maker doing?
What's Matur Maker doing?

Reply #835201 | Report this post

Scout  
Last week

Anon #190 - reckon Stewies real strength is his ability to recruit, not sure about X and O's but he has recruited some legit players to the Chargers.

Reply #835204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Adam Caporn and Brad Davidson to be assistant coaches. Mark Radford to COE or USA for more experience. Then Radford back for a coaching role with Jack Jumpers.

With nbl sides getting younger coaches like Davidson could become valuable.

Reply #835205 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Above is wrong.

Reply #835207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Yes I know that, but would be good coaching panel.

Reply #835210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

You knew that yet posted it? Pffft

Reply #835211 | Report this post

Scout  
Last week

Nothing wrong with a hypothetical #211

Reply #835284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

This isn't a fantasy topic Scout. Back on topic (kinda) the JJ's have announced the Federal Group as their 1st sponsor announcement. Federal have always been loyal to basketball in Tassie and this just cements that relationship.. Good news.
Brookhouse said that they were close to making Asst coach announcements and a 1st player signing imminent.

Reply #835718 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Green 22

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Punch - insightful time tracking
Beam Orders - a quick, simple order and payments site for your business.
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 am, Sun 7 Mar 2021 | Posts: 863,107 | Last 7 days: 1,091