carter
Years ago

NBL1 central woman

the woman's competition in adelaide is looking quite tight besides from southern who are yet to be beaten.
Having a look over some other teams, sturt look to be stacked and i am still unsure how they are yet to beat tigers. Brazel is a young gun who they are lucky to have and she sure has impressed from what i have seen.
forestville have some young talent with cotton, simmons', freer and basham.

west looked tough in preseason and were looking really good the first 5-6 weeks they look like they are lacking depth currently. if i recall correctly fejo did not start the season, someone would have player her spot yet when fejo comes off their is no PG stepping into replace her.

South look very consistant although i saw that MAVS pushed them last week, the likes of olivia, hunter, and splash do help and some great role players who get it done.

MAVS are packed full of young talent from what i have seen and have the role model of mollie leading the way.

what do you think? whos making finals, i cant pick it yet, when is our womans league going to rise to the standard of nbl1 south and north though?

Topic #48828 | Report this topic