highsocks
Years ago

New to NBA league pass

New to NBA league pass. Thanks 1/2 price special. Where can I find NBA fixture in Australia time and date or can I set League pass to Australian times.

Topic #49481 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

The app does that for you

Reply #877549 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Slightly off topic, but I have the 8 game choice league pass and over the weekend seemed to have gotten an additional 8 games credit. Anybody else have this? Was it a black Friday/Cyber Monday thing? I couldnt find any explanation.

I love it, clearly, but I just can't figure out how it happened.

Reply #877697 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

Seen a couple of articles on less than official websites recently about the NBA cutting the cost of league pass by around 60%. Will be interesting to see if this flows through to Australia. I had the 8 game pass last season which was about 60% less than the full pass and that worked for me financially and for the amount of content. If the premium pass comes down to that price point I'll probably stick there rather than move down.

Anyone seen anything official?

Reply #898271 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Anyone seen anything official?

AU prices have been slashed to $154.99 (Standard) and $209.99 (Premium). Team Pass is $119.99.

https://www.nba.com/watch/league-pass-stream

Reply #899688 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Reply #899689 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Two years ago

Yeah I actually spoke to someone at nba.com yesterday about this because seasons past we haven't had the premium option of 2 devices using 1 account at the same time. Now that this is part of the premium package it makes sense to get premium with a friend and pay $105 each.

Reply #899697 | Report this post

Pat Bev  
Two years ago

is that USD price or AUD- i think the pass includes adverts this season thou

Reply #899698 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Two years ago

Those are AUD prices PatBev

Reply #899699 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

is that USD price or AUD

I even specified "AU prices have been slashed".

Reply #899704 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Two years ago

Finally worth the money you pay... I get it every season as they dont play Orlando games on Kayo, but with games being in the morning I can only watch them live on weekends when im not at work so its not really been worth the money. These prices are so much better.

Reply #899706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754