SportingPulse Update.

Just thought i would let everybody know that Sportingpulse will be updated next week with full fixtures. Also all results will be uploaded for the first three weeks.

Topic #4995 | Report this topic

JB51  
Years ago

OK, I'm holding my breath....(Gasp)

Reply #57410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's the hurry......not like we are used to knowing programs in advance or scores of previous games!!!!

Grand final results from last season aren't even up yet. Good to see that the summer 04/05 grand finals results are up though.

Well done BASA......couldn't organise a tea party.

Reply #57509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

everyone is a critic

too few put their hands up to offer help

too few ever give praise where praise is due

BUT SO BLOODY many have digs and complaints and negative comments.

Reply #57512 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

When Club's stop withdrawing teams or changing their minds re grade they wish to play, the programmers will have a chance to get programmes out early. When some of the bigger clubs pull team out weeks after the season has started, to have programmes up loaded to sporting pulse only to be changed weekly, only makes it more cofusing for all.
No point uploading in stages, this only adds to the workload of the programmers.
Results can not be entered until programmes are uploaqded.
Point the finger at the culprits (some clubs - mostly the same ones year after year), not the programmers.

Reply #57519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In the know,

A suitable alternative has been put forward to stop this knid of thing happening. It is called Promotion/Relegation. Over the summer period if teams were withdrawn then it would only count as a bye in the program until the next round. With each round lasting 5 weeks. When the new draw is set up then you would have the ability to also add teams.

But people like youself and BASA have a hard time understanding the improvements that this would bring the game, such as easier programmming, better competition, improved standard of play and player development. So I will point the finger at BASA, becuase all they have come up with is a way of making it worse. By starting the season in February each year.

Reply #57543 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Firstly that wasn't me above and second Promotion and relegation has been talked to death hasn't it?

Reply #57544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey SportingPulse Update
(#4995, 04/11/05)

We're still holding our breath...

Reply #58935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are being updated as I speak.

Reply #58944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easy answer ... Stadium Managers with internet access (and internet abilities) input results themselves. 8 people doing a little bit each is much better then 1 doing the whole lot.

Oh but we have no 'stadium' managers ...

Reply #58948 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:21 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754