Pat Bev
Two years ago

2022/23 Topps NBL Cards

Anyone know when these will be released or set list info?

Topic #50417 | Report this topic

Ben  
Two years ago

No solid comments have been made regarding release schedule.

Did hear somewhere (maybe Cherry podcast) that products were expected to release towards the end of the coming NBL season. Would make sense, re obtaining current action photography / autos / game worn jerseys.

Really hoping the products will be of a good quality and reasonable pricing points, unlike the jacked up NBA releases. Can't wait.

Reply #898609 | Report this post

Pat Bev  
Two years ago

ok great- i also heard they are doing a few releases- bowmans, topps and topps chrome- so i think their pricing for everyone- but should be killer

Reply #898627 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Yeah the press release said there would be different releases to cover varying price points and tastes.

Not certain how that will fare - I would've thought two different sets would be more than enough for a re-entry in to the market - but still personally excited. I will be hunting a Bubbles /10 auto for sure :)

Reply #898689 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Will there be retro sets?

Reply #898712 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Don't think there would be complete retro sets. But would defs be cool if legends from years gone by are included somehow (autos, sp card etc).

Reply #898716 | Report this post

Pat Bev  
Two years ago

yeah I think all the auto cards will be redemptions to speed up delivery times for the releases. they would be crazy not to have retro cards.

Reply #898717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:06 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754