Dunkman
Two years ago

NZ v JJs

NZ at home should grab the win against a depleted jumpers outfit. Early wins are crucial and JJs would be @ 0-3, long way to go but not a great start.

Topic #50475 | Report this topic

Fugazi88  
Two years ago

FFS ESPN is broadcasting the last dance.....

Reply #900598 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

On now.
NZ on fire early, looking so much better under this new coach at both ends.

Reply #900599 | Report this post

Mystro  
Two years ago

NZ have a much better balanced squad this season and players know their roles.
Still a lot of game left but looking good so far. Just need to tidy up the turnovers and they should be good.

Reply #900602 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Breakers looking all right to half-time.
Brantley isn't the player I thought he was, and I actually see Tassie coming back to win this.

Reply #900603 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Good game, though I still think the refs make up calls.McVeigh has gone from Adelaide bench warmer to JJs best player. To much Leafa ahead of WMW. Brantley and Brown doing good things.

Reply #900604 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

WMW plus 14

Leafa plus 3.

More WMW.

Reply #900605 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Tight game, who holds their nerve wins this. JJs getting the close calls imo.

Reply #900606 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Two years ago

McVeigh got absolutely wacked on that layup; and had a guy undercutting him. Really sick of key missed calls like that

Reply #900610 | Report this post

Mystro  
Two years ago

NZ held their nerve and got the W.
JJ's stayed close but NZ had enough firepower to stay in front.
NZ got murdered on the glass despite looking pretty good last round against Melbourne.
Plenty to improve on but a win is a win.

Reply #900611 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Can we have these commentators calling all games, set the bunker up in NZ. They talk about the game, in a calm and intelligent fashion, instead of what happens years ago.

NZ deserved the win, both sides very scrappy after halftime.

Reply #900612 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Mhm 0-3

Reply #900620 | Report this post

EssenX  
Two years ago

I'm surprised how much better the Breakers are under Maor than Shamir. Shamir’s teams were guard heavy, jacked too many 3s, and were poor defensively as they just switched everything all game long. This Breakers unit still has to improve offensively (part of that I feel is the ball gets sticky with Brown and Le’afa as compared to WMW), but the defence and physicality hasn’t been like this since Vickerman and Lemanis were coaching.

Reply #900641 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

@ EssenX
Totally agree and that's why I’d like WMW to get more time running the team.

Reply #900653 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:57 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754