Pasadena 72
Two years ago

Cleveland or Simon

Who would people rather have on their team, Antonius Cleveland or Justin Simon?

Topic #50477 | Report this topic

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Why not have both?

Reply #900657 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Reply #900658 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Both excellent, I would take Simon, improved so much in the German league last season offensively.

Reply #900661 | Report this post

Kings  
Two years ago

Cleveland. Simon is one-dimensional, not on the same level as Cleveland.

Reply #900665 | Report this post

Crazy8  
Two years ago

Think i agree with above. Both have similar skill sets- amazing defenders, good finishers, average shooters, and lethal out in transition, but I feel as much as Simon has improved Cleveland is a class above in every category.

I feel like in an elite team, Simon is the perfect third option doing all the dirty work and finishing where needed. But Cleveland can be a second option and possibly even take a bit more on and be a 1st option on a team like the 6ers. Filling the gaps of McCarron, Franks and the other scorers. I also think it's between Cleveland and McCall for the best defender in the league

Reply #900753 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

George King.

Reply #900756 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

My man Simon showing his credentials.

Reply #900812 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754