NBA-data-nerd
Two years ago

NBA data study fan survey

Hi, I am a student currently studying data analytics, and I am doing an NBA data study. I am conducting an NBA fan survey and need as many responses as possible. It is an anonymous survey and has 10 questions and should approximately take 10-15 minutes. Honest responses are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Link: https://forms.office.com/r/z4Rb5w4Mck

Topic #50485 | Report this topic

Fugazi88  
Two years ago

Done!

Reply #900880 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Two years ago

Done

Reply #900943 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Two years ago

Done. Keen to know what you find.

Reply #900980 | Report this post

tony!  
Two years ago

Done

Reply #901009 | Report this post

Jerry_Denard_Jnr  
Two years ago

I have a Slight issue with your survey

"Which current NBA player brings the most value to their team?"

This could be answered at least 3 ways: Financial Value (increase in Franchise valuation if this player was to be added to the team), Value in terms of impact on regular season wins, Value in terms of impact on likely winning the Finals (or in the playoffs)

I think "Value" might need to be defined or put in to context - I assume that you are referring to impact on regular season wins?

Sorry if i've ruined the survey....

Reply #901090 | Report this post

Jerry_Denard_Jnr  
Two years ago

Also - sorry but,
Robert Williams III is currently out injured, for a decent while, how am I meant to think about his ranking? Because he's injured and will contribute zero, do i put him last? or do i simply go off last years performance?
Sorry if I'm overthinking and ruining your survey...

Reply #901091 | Report this post

NBA-data-nerd  
Two years ago

Yes, value is defined as how much the player contributes to regular season wins, I should have specified this in the survey, my apologies. As for the Robert Williams question go off his performance from last season.

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far, it is greatly appreciated!

For those who are interested, the full study is going to be an in-depth study of whether offence or defense is more valuable in the NBA, using fan responses, coach press conferences, and just some straight statistics. It is going to take a while to complete the study (estimated 3-4 weeks), but I will definitely post my findings when the study has been completed.

Reply #901108 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754