Dunkman
Two years ago

Kings @ bullets

Should be a good one, can Brisbane cause an upset, I doubt it, kings by 5

Topic #50507 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Bullets can't really afford to start the season 0-4 but Kings should be too much for them.

Reply #901549 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Mitchell looks a nice player for Brisbane.

Reply #901550 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Kings played average and trail by only 5. Froling is a liability.

Reply #901552 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Two years ago

Wow Baynes does not look good

Reply #901554 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Two years ago

Sobey just as bad

Reply #901556 | Report this post

Jimmyhooper15  
Two years ago

Sobey looks terrible. Their offense is to stationary. That's effecting their defensive effort

Reply #901557 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Sobey been horrible, never seen a shot he doesn't like, over dribbles the ball. Does Rucker on the sideline know anything.

Reply #901558 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Bris really making a habit of starting well but failing to keep it up

Still don't see anyone who's a likely starter on the good teams outside their big 3. Mitchell nice today though

Reply #901562 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Cooks free throws are in the venky category, it's his one week link. Mitchell showing talent and fight. Baynes got do more. Sydney just to many quality players.

Reply #901563 | Report this post

Johnson14  
Two years ago

Does anyone else hear Sobey squeal like a bitch when attacking the basket and sometimes before any contact.

Reply #901566 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Cadee and his trash passes, smh.

Reply #901575 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Sydney looking very good, I hope this season doesn't turn into last season

Reply #901576 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I couldn't believe so many were writing the Kings off just because they lost Adams & Martin. The core of their championship team was going to be intact, Hunter coming back helps nullify the departure of Martin and Adams as good as he was could always be replaced. The main thing was Cooks didn't leave.

Reply #901578 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Sydney look easily best in NBL to me. Like last year.

Brisbane 0-4 but 2 of those vs Sydney. The others in Perth and In Tasmania. Looking bad but not totally writing them off just yet. Completely new team, even Sobey missed most of last year. I'm willing to give them a couple more games but really not looking good. They appear to be the overhyped fails of this season

Reply #901579 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

To be fair to the Bullets I think my 36ers probably the most over-hyped at present. I had the Bullets Top 3 but a fair way behind the Kings and Sixers.

Reply #901582 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Two years ago

Embarrassing from the commentary keep saying to give it to Baynes to the post. They do and it never turns out good.

We get it he's been great for Australia back in the day but unfortunately he looks past it now.

Reply #901585 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I said kings would win last season and said same this season. I didn't have Brisbane in my finals, to many selfish players and coach that doesn’t inspire confidence. Hopefully we don’t have to listen to Rucker to often.

Reply #901588 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Bullets are a sorry organisation.

Reply #901592 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Loved how Rucker made a very specific reference to playing against Gaze in the 05/06 season even though Gaze retired at the end of 04/05

Reply #901600 | Report this post

Kev  
Two years ago

Team strategy against Brisbane. Let Cadee have the ball.

Reply #901602 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Rucker was horrible on sideline, Baynes was minus 30, this is not good. There guards are horrible.

Reply #901603 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754