Ben
Two years ago

Bullets @ United - Sat 10th Dec

Tips 8pm NSW/VIC.

Not expecting much here. Ili back for United probs gets them over the line by a few.

Topic #50667 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Yes Ben, hopefully a good game but in all honesty it'll be 20 plus. Hawks just don’t have the cattle to go anywhere near taipans.

Reply #906193 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

^^ wrong thread.

This game bullets should be favourites, United very iso ball, Goulding just doesn't get it. Illi back could help, Humphries as well.
Brisbane got a couple out so still could be a reasonable game.
Brisbane by 8.

Reply #906195 | Report this post

zootsims  
Two years ago

I thought about going to this one but Bullets are total ass.

Reply #906220 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Possible game of the round

Reply #906222 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Still baffles me that Cal Dalton is on a roster. Maybe his old man is mates with Dean.

Reply #906226 | Report this post

Old Mate  
Two years ago

Oh dear, did Goulding really just attempt a corner three and do the Curry turn around and look at the bench and shoot an air ball?

Reply #906227 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

This is as good as United have looked this season, on the other side of the coin, bullets new coach same shit, actually they could be worse as now they don't even play D. Why did I tip Brisbane.

Reply #906229 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

We all no how good Cadee is but can the commentary stop telling again and again.

Reply #906230 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

"This is as good as United have looked this season"

This is as good as United have looked since Ili last played!

Reply #906231 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Did I just hear Larry call Baynesy "Andrew Baynes"?

Reply #906232 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

That Ili block was impressive.

Reply #906235 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

The first team that plays a bit D can win this.

Reply #906241 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

So... not the team that leaves CG43 wide open on the perimeter then

Reply #906243 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Shame on you Dunkman for tipping the Bullets. Shame shame shame.

Brisbane playing disjointed and unenthused, as they were pre-Duncan sacking.

It has literally been mentioned in commentary ten times tonight though that Gak 'has a promising future' so I guess not all is lost for the Blanks.

Reply #906245 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Sorry Ben. I had a brain snap, I never had them in my finals sides, I should have known better.

Maybe sack another coach Brisbane, imo they were better previously. Until they understand that there is two ends the court, offence and defence and that defence is as important as offence if not more they win nothing, both there guards could start that trend.

Reply #906246 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

United now 3-1 with Ili, with some big wins

Yesterday Ili started with XRM off bench- thats the lineup I was expected from day 1

At 6-10 and with only 4 home games remaining, it's a long road back, but interested seeing what United does from here with their full roster

Reply #906376 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

I suspect we still miss top 6 but you never know. The comp seems very even this year, will need to win the close ones

Reply #906377 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:46 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754