Dunkman
Two years ago

Hawks v kings

In second quarter,, hawks by six. Be nice to see an upset, can't see it though

Topic #50691 | Report this topic

zootsims  
Two years ago

Hawks are much improved with Siva and Frazier, should be a tight one.

Reply #906756 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Hawks by two at the half. Good game, flowing, refs not calling rubbish.

Reply #906759 | Report this post

Haha Gaze speaking the truth about the NBA All Star game.

Reply #906760 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

And about the poor decision-making by some Illawarra players.

Watching this game, I actually feel sorry for Jackomas and can see why Goorjian left.

Height does not mean high IQ in Illawarra. And some of them seem to use DJ as their role model - only work hard in one direction, unless it's going to look good on their highlight reel.

Reply #906762 | Report this post

Wang whipper  
Two years ago

KING GONG

Now that's what I call good humour.

Reply #906764 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

It's good to see hawks being competitive, Deng Deng is not a starter, if the hawks had a decent four with there imports and Froling it’s a decent starting five. No doubting Cooks can play but can’t shoot the three or free throws, fantastic a metre from the basket. Hickey again show he’s certainly improving. A reasonable crowd, certainly not a sell out.

Smith can push the limits but he’s been excellent for the kings and the nbl. A few more owners like him with his sort coin would be great.

Reply #906766 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

I'm with Gaze. 'All Star Game' is a no thank you for me. Yawn.

Reply #906771 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Gaze normally on the money, he totally right here.

Reply #906775 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

Wasn't Gaze in favor of the All Star Game? Or did it come up again later and I missed it?

Reply #906776 | Report this post

Drexler  
Two years ago

Certainly not the blowout I thought it would be deffo entertaining. Cooks with some jumbo dunks, I feel for the rims.

Reply #906788 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Simon's offensive rebounding was instrumental late

Reply #906789 | Report this post

Yes Gaze was in favour as long as it was a competitive game not a show like the NBA one.

Reply #906796 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Good game, Kings got it right in key moments, particularly with hustle plays. Walton more aggressive offensively in the last quarter.

Reply #906797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:45 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754