wisdom
Last year

Broadcast options outside Australia

Can anyone shed some light on whether it is possible to watch the NBL when overseas?

I normally use the nbl app and chromecast to my TV or watch live games on ESPN via foxtel. But I will be overseas during the NBL finals so wanted to ask if the nbl app allows you to watch content when outside Australia?

Is there also a NBL youtube channel?

Thanks in advance!

Topic #50932 | Report this topic

AlphabetA  
Last year

Yes, there is the NBL YouTube channel so you can watch the games.

Reply #912703 | Report this post

koberulz  
Last year

Some countries have their own broadcast arrangements, so it depends where you are.

Reply #912704 | Report this post

wisdom  
Last year

Thanks - do you know if the nbl app works in Singapore as that way you can watch the replay on demand?

Reply #912707 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Yep nbl you tube, it's works well.

Reply #912709 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

Singapore isn't listed as having an NBL broadcast partner so you should be good.

Reply #912715 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

"Former Yugoslavia" lol

Reply #912716 | Report this post

BeeGee  
Last year

youtube is your only option. I'd use a VPN to pretend to be in Singapore if I was with you.

If you use ExpressVPN, use the Singapore CBD location. You can re-watch on demand as well :)

Source: moved overseas and this is how I have been watching (incl finals).

Reply #912719 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

"Former Yugoslavia" lol

Did LOL as well.

It was probably written by the same staff member who mauled all of the post season terminology. Words are hard.

Reply #912725 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:20 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754