Zodiac
Last year

Joe Ingles signs with Orlando Magic 2yr/$22M

Great deal for Ingles soon to be 36 years old, 2 years $22M with the Magic and gets to play under former NBL player Jamahl Mosley too.

https://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/37941399/free-agent-joe-ingles-lands-deal-magic

Topic #51199 | Report this topic

Ben  
Last year

Great money for Joe, didn't think that dough would be available for him.

Would've been cool if he was on a contender that had a legit chance, but that's not a dig and I can't wait to support him.

Reply #919320 | Report this post

Hooping  
Last year

plus Patty Mills and Jock Landale to Houston
Jack White to OKC

Reply #919347 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

A lot of movement going on.

This one really caught my attention: LaMelo Ball signs five-year, $260 million max contract extension with Hornets. Wow!

Reply #919352 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Last year

Is Ball really worth that much?

Reply #919371 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Last year

Is Ball worth that much, no. But its the Hornets so small market teams kinda need to throw bigger money in order to keep star players.

as for Joe Ingles now on my Magic I love the signing, mentor for our young guys in particular Franz Wagner, and its only a 2 year deal in which by that time guys like Paolo, Franz, Black will be ready to start pushing for playoffs. I am hopeful this season we make the play in but its more likely still 1 more development season.

Reply #919417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:32 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754