Two months ago
Rillie : The Time to Go Thread
After 5 games Perth are sitting at 8th and look like a team that belongs in the Wooden Spoon race.
After seeing the struggles under Rillie last season, this season there is really no excuses. Melbourne and Sydney both missing key players and outperforming the cats.
Asat end of round 3:
- Most points scored against in the league
- 9th in rebounds
- 8th in 3 point percentage
- 7th in assists
- Have no players in top 5 points, assists, rebounds , three points or steals. Only Sarr in top 5 blocks. With the talent they have this is telling sign
- Cairns and JJs both on on smaller budgets vastly outperforming the cats
- Consistently inconsistent - poor defence one game, poor scoring one game, poor rebounding and defence one game - its consistently bad performance
- Low IQ basketball, lack of any consistent offensive structures
- Cannot play to strength of stars like Cotton and Pinder
- In game Rillie has no plan B and seems to be outcoached regularly by the opposition coaches.
Rillie has clearly lost the locker room
John Rillie - its time to go mate.