Mystro
Last year

Breakers Vs Kings

NZ gave their next star another start and Dan Fotu got the nod with Finn Delaney out injured.
29/17 first quarter

Topic #51674 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Last year

Kings have made adjustments and tied the game at the half 53/53

Reply #932776 | Report this post

101 annon  
Last year

Kings are woeful , Mahmood must be on borrowed time, he has lost the playing group. Defense and offense strategies are poor. I wish they would play defense like they did last year ,no switching & just play man on man

Reply #932779 | Report this post

Mystro  
Last year

Breakers trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Reply #932780 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Last year

Well done NZB.
Not pretty or especially steady down the stretch but a W is a W.

Reply #932781 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

Nice win for the Breakers. Another bewildering choice from mody starting fotu after not giving him any minutes previously. But fotu did a great job including a monster block incorrectly called a foul. Hopefully this leads to him being used more effectively even when delany and cheatham back

Leafa as well chiming in with another good contribution. For a primary PG he's fitting in surprisingly well at SG. Still don't agree with the roster but he's covering the gap well

Reply #932793 | Report this post

Anon123  
Last year

It's funny, the Kings look like the old Violet Crumble teams of the late 90s-early 2000s pre-Goorj, a bunch of style but very little substance. Bar a couple of players this team is as soft as butter, won't defend and doesn't have much of a spine. On paper, the talent is there, but not enough are willing to sacrifice and there's very little toughness. Valentine has been an absolute bust and they should have gotten rid of him weeks ago, Hogg is not the same player since the shoulder injury and Adams is not a patch on his MVP year. They've got a bunch of home games coming up so there's time to tun things around, but the more I watch this team, the more I see a group that doesn't have it - not to mention how poorly coached they are. Abdelfattah is terrible and not up to the level.

Reply #932900 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

Think Hogg has a lot to give still. But you're right about adams - I can't believe how bad he's looking right now. Clearly down on confidence some of his errors like double dribble looked like a club player

Reply #932908 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:08 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754