camsurmo
Years ago

6ers look for 2nd road win

the 36ers have come off a 15 point win against the dragons and are looking to rest maher and wheeler before heading to W sydney for there 2nd road win of the season. this season is looking up and in the right direction.

Topic #9122 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

camsurmo you are starting to sound more and more like 'the Awnser'

Reply #103172 | Report this post

Campbell  
Years ago

everyone is over you surmo!!!

here we go, i think we are a great chance to win every game before the all star break......?

is it just me or did anyone else love what copeland did last night?

he showed lots of heart and a bit of mungrel that we have been missing. oh yeah and hes found his shooting touch.. booo heal booo

Reply #103175 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

well at least i can spell answer. you of just put A I or Jesus.

Reply #103202 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll explain it for you. There's a kid called Brad who sometimes posts on this forum as "The Awnser" (yes, with that spelling). He is not a crowd favourite but he is persistent.

Reply #103212 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

Thats a classic. thanks for clearing that up Isaac.

Reply #103228 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

I like Copeland to be fired up as long as he directs his agression correctly.

His second T for trash talking with Heal was just a stupid play, and he took a terrible shot earlier in the game after the Shanahan incident which almost shattered the backboard.

What worried me more however, where some of his woeful passes for turnovers, you don't need that from your experienced players.

Reply #103233 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754