Anonymous
Years ago

Farley, crowd noise, that dunk

Willie is in top form and although we lost did you hear that crowd last night? awsome. I want to see that dunk on replay Wednesday night on FOX.

Topic #9264 | Report this topic

shaun  
Years ago

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THAT ON YOUTUBE ASAP!

Reply #104713 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

well, we will have to wait for NBL Wrap to do that.

Reply #104716 | Report this post

Dribbler  
Years ago

A change of roles for Lanard. This time the giver, after receiving dozens from Andrew Gaze (Esq., Ultimate Basketballer and now Dancing Superstar).
Willie , through effort and showmanship turned the game ,and IMO an unfortunate sub took away our momentum and the game.

Reply #104731 | Report this post

Axeman  
Years ago

Awsome, the best I have seen at the Dome.

Reply #104735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow what a rap...imagine if they'd won

Reply #104737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah that was good, although when he got out on the fast break he only dunked it with one hand, and me and the mates i was sitting with were actaually pretty disappointed. Would've loved to have seen him throw it down hard rather then just that one hander. Still i guess i cant complain, he was awesome and it was a great game to watch.

Reply #104743 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

best alley-oop i've ever seen in NBL

Reply #104744 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Cortez Groves alley in the opening game in 2003 (I think) was better in my opinion.

Reply #104745 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

The thing which made Farleys so good was that Lanard was on the baseline and threw it OVER the hoop to farley who was on the other side. I dont think I have ever seen that before.

Reply #104748 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Just uploading a copy of it onto youtube now. Let you know the link shortly.

Reply #104754 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Hope this works, The progaram I used to rip it from DVD is unregistered, hence the small writing in the middle of the screen. Enjoy.

Reply #104756 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

whoops, it hasnt finished processing it on youtube. It should work in about 10 minutes.

Reply #104757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

an hour later and it says its no longer available

Reply #104762 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

an hour?? I only put it there 15 minutes ago. Its still processing it on youtube.

Reply #104764 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

All working now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybS8gBeBGmg

Reply #104773 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

thanks skip, and what a alley

Reply #104812 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I've got cortez's on my computer if you boys want me to upload it on youtube so you can compare?

Reply #104914 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

52Cans

Please upload the Cortez oop, as I hear everyone talking bout it ut I was unfortunate enough to miss it.

Thanks!

Reply #104957 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWa2jG8qkY0

There you go.

Reply #105015 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

Thanks 52 Cans!!!

I'm shocked! The Cortez dunk was insane!!! Sorry but I'm gonna have to say that Cortez beats our Willie on this one

Reply #105057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if charles tomas could actually play some 'd' and put his hands up it would of stopped that lob....

Reply #105413 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754