Rookie
Years ago

Academy vs Sturt game- who played well?

I didnt to go to the game as i was doint the coaching course.
Which players played well from both teams and which players are prospects to be in the academy next season?

Topic #1008 | Report this topic

Rookie  
Years ago

sorry bout spelling and grammar

Reply #11190 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Main scorers were Gerlach, Zorich, Mackenzie for the Academy. For Sturt, Shepherd, Benson, Finkemeyer.

Reply #11195 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Anyone got a box score for this game???

Reply #11200 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

Academy won 96-81

Reply #11209 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

If its ok, does anyone have a good game analysis?
Just curious on the academy players and how the faired, as well as the Sturt players.

Reply #11293 | Report this post

Ralph  
Years ago

Yeh, saw that game thought Brad Gerlach was the best, he controlled the game.

Reply #11332 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

I'd say Zorich was the best his intensity defensively and his ability to run a fast break is what blew the game open

Reply #11337 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

Well from watching the game i thought Brad Gerlach had a great game and so did Micheal Zorich. For Sturt i thought Benson played the best... He was the only one looking to do anything for himself and the team, Shepperd might have top scored but he only created for himself....
It will be interesting to see who is dropped and who starts this weekend. Any tips for this weekend when they take on West and who will play well...

Reply #11447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754