skink
Years ago

Support the Sixers vs Brisbane!

This is a heads up to all sixer fans to come support there team saturday against arguably this seasons champions and rivals from many years.We should at least give them some support for the short remainder of the season.If you are sick of watching us play at least you can see a solid team in the bullets.After bm last game im sure he will come out firing.So get on board.And sucked in goorgy boy,kings suck.

Topic #10181 | Report this topic

this is a heads up to you skink,
how about try being a true fan who sticks by the 36ers....a true fan would.

Reply #116574 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

are we allowed to shake sam macs hand and say thank u for doing to shane what we've always wanted to do

Reply #116609 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

definetly booga

Reply #116618 | Report this post

surmdog  
Years ago

"Butcher of the 5 Knobs"
your a mess skink is a sixers fan trying to get fans to the game while also pointing out the leagues hottest team.

Reply #116629 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

heads up butcher of shlong,its people like you that start verbals because they dont read things properly. you might want to read what i wrote more carefully.Im trying to get more fans out to the game to support them.Im not bagging them,and dont worry about my sixer fan status because its much higher than yours.oh and booga i think we could even bi slamin sam a beer for nailing shane.

Reply #116668 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

GET HIM SKINK.

Reply #116685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754