No

Reply #116602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no

Reply #116610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He would probably do well over there. He is actually better suited to European basketball. Anyone that knows the game knows this kid has talent, always has done.

Reply #116611 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

a big guy that hit three's it's a no brainer . the no post up game suits oscar better than any one else in the league.

Reply #116612 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Seems his game is starting to flourish as he finally has a set role with the Breakers. He's that guy that acts as the one constant playing 35-40min a game.

Yeah as a set up shooter would suit the Euro leagues, but unfortunately with the money available to the Euro scene, which is thrown at fringe and ex-NBA players, and Oscar being classified as a 'import' (even though he has Italian blood) would be harder for him to compete for a spot.

Reply #116622 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

No

Reply #116624 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's got talent and would have loved if he had stayed with the 36ers.. but for a big guy, i think he should be gettin more rebounds. i think he should be averaging something like 15 pts, 10 rebounds - something similar to Jacob Holmes

Reply #116641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No

Reply #116643 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

to compare oscar to jacob is a joke look who's playing better basketball after leaving the sixers. my god to compare to some one with the flattest shot it the league is a joke at least oscor hussles more and is more of a team player and he's not a tool like jacob

Reply #116652 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Oscor?? Booga if anyone is the tool here its you! And a pretty lazy one at that. Dont hate on Jake because he left and your still bitter about it, make sure you dislike O for the same reasons if thats the case. And then to comment on his shot?? Please, he has game you have none, deal with it!!

Reply #116655 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Our mother was born in Italy, and maternal grandparents in, what is now, Slovenija, so there's a slim chance of a EU-happy passport.

Reply #116659 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I think Oscar would have to improve his penetrating and mid-range game if he were to go over there.

He needs to be more confident with the drive to the basket - making him more difficult to contain. Cant let himself be one-dimensional shooter type.

If he could be more aggressive- i dont see why not. Clearly he is very coachable and willing to play the role assigned.

Reply #116663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no

Reply #116667 | Report this post

Dribbler  
Years ago

I'd like to see him get the chance. Look how the Cat's game stepped up after Euro exposure.

Reply #116810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

import no local i guess so, cant say his game has flourished in NZ taking more shots but there still all 3's and at his size not rebounding near his capacity. just simply a spot up shooter no moves off the dribble.

Reply #116935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754