Kent Brockman
Years ago

Maybe not Willie?

Have reason to beleive that Willie may not be a done deal and he may not be the one coming to town

will post more as i hear.

Topic #104 | Report this topic

say it ain't so

Reply #738 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Didn't the advertiser have quotes from farley saying he was xcited about coming back, and phil sayin similar, so surely it must be a done deal! or very close!

Reply #759 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

There was a black dude, with all the bling bling, spotted at the Dome today...there for talks perhaps??

My source (who knows their american players pretty well) didn't recognise the guy......

Reply #762 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

Farley will be signed as will Rees.

Brad Williams is still a maybe.

Just awaiting completion of the formalities re the first two.

Reply #763 | Report this post

Fact Man  
Years ago

Dont worry kent WF will be here next year......it is a done deal, just a minor glitch to take care of which the NBL has to ratify......alls well

Williams is the one we could be missing out on....6ers had a verbal with him but when it came time to sign, he hesitated or should I say his agent hesitated because of a small matter in the fine print....should be soughted out though.....

Reply #817 | Report this post

Ozzie  
Years ago

Any news on a big man ???? Any big man ???

Reply #818 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Well, the "dude" spotted at the Dome yesterday was in fact Ricky Simpson.....last time I trust THAT source (never, ever, ever, listen to your wife!!) :)

And Ricky, if your watching, sorry :)

Reply #828 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, to be fair, nothing you said wasn't factual: your wife didn't recognise him, and he was probably there talking to someone! ;)

Reply #833 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

LOL, very true........

Reply #834 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754