DICKO
Years ago

Smyth/Breheny to remain

Smyth and Breheny are meeting with Mal Hemmerling today to talk about their ongoing plans for next season.

Barring any major suprises, it will be announced soon that they will be steering the ship again next season...... Hope there's no icebergs out there.

I don't know, for the life of me, how the hell he didn't pay the ultimate price for the season just gone.

Topic #10414 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The 36ers will never have the guts to get rid of him. He'll be there as long as he likes.

Reply #119684 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

THAT I doubt.......

He IS contracted for the upcoming season and they have decided they can't pay him out or sack him with any legal justification.

07/08 will be a REALLY high pressure season for the small bald one.

Instead of going to Coaches School in the US, my first priority would be talking to some free agents (through family members of course) and putting together a roster plan.

This is too critical a time to be jetting off to the states. They'll come back and find that everyone has worked out where they're going next season.....even thought they haven't "officially" been approached.

Reply #119687 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Let's maybe leave this as an info post (e.g., that they're meeting, maybe announcement again soon, whatever) rather than turn this into a blame game (Smyth's fault, Nash's fault, etc) because we've had a bit of that already.

To my knowledge, the coaches are not directly involved in negotiations, but have put forward their preferences for the coming season.

Reply #119688 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Hay Dicko 

Go to the bathroom and dry your eyes Princess, your continual bleeping about Phil Smyth and his coaching position at the Adelaide 36ers is getting bloody boring. If you do not support the club like you said implied the other day, why do you care who the coach is? If he is as shit and disliked in the basketball community as you continually imply he is, why wouldn't you be rubbing your hands together with joy as that is one less club that will not make the play offs.

You are more than likely a fat little toe rag who was told by Smyth at a TI camp when you were in under 12 that you have no skills and should take up maths and science like the geek you are. It is obvious that you hold a grudge against him so why not build a fucking bridge and get over it.

He announces that he is going to America to gain new coaching information, had he stayed in Australia you would have still whinged that he wasn't doing anything, he is dammed if he does, and dammed if he doesn't.

You are not a supporter of the Adelaide 36ers, so what the hell does it matter to you.

Reply #119692 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

The coach may not NEGOTIATE as such, but he needs to have a feel for players, what they want, how they might fit. It's not totally about just making a list either.

"I want Newley and Ingles and Sam MacKinnon and Anstey ..... Brett will do in the backcourt but we need a couple of imports.......Carlos and Cortez should do it. Benny Knight for some rebounding.

I want Catt to sit on the bench for when Sam gets tired. Liam Rush and Casey Frank should round out our Front court nicely.

Darren Ng is a priority though, cause he's kinda cute and shorter than me. Like an asian garden gnome. I like having him around.

Oh.....and we told Luke Schenscher there would always be a place for him here, so can we offer him a 13th man development spot?

OK....Paul.....Mal.....the rest is up to you.

And remember who's fault it is if we end up with Timmons, Copeland and the half of Brett Wheeler that's left and finish on the bottom of the ladder."

Reply #119695 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jimmy, you're missing something that would give Dicko an interest in this issue.

Reply #119697 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

What the hell does it matter Dicko? You do not support the Adelaide 36ers so STFU and take you're cantankerous attitude with you.

Reply #119699 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I'm sorry too Jimmy, if my posting of information..... relevant to your club..... got in the way of the normal discussions about whether the Seals should remain and who is the hottest cheerleader.

I am allowed to offer my opinion, yes?

I have met and spoken to Phil on a couple of occassions and found him pleasant, informative and a genuinely nice guy.

FYI....I DIDN'T say Smyth shouldn't go to the states, in fact I think it's a psitive move, I just think that noew could prove to be a VERY crucial time to be around the league.

Example......Phil jets off to the US.....Next week, the Razors officially fold and guys like Khazzouh, Rush and Harvey are all looking for new teams. With no anti-poching rules in place (Razors don't exist any more).... Wouldn't it be mart to have a coach here to talk to them, work out there likes, dislikes and desires and get a feel for whther they may fit his plans?

It's not personal, dude, don't make it so.

Reply #119700 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Like what?

I will take "Who is Dicko" for $200 Alex? a nut job?

Reply #119702 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

So how do you know that this list of required players has not already been made and given to big mal? You do not know he hasn't done this already or spoken to theses players.

You are just casting aspersions going by what has happened in the past.

Reply #119703 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Cheers for the info DICKO. I don't see why everyone is attacking you for, regardless of who you support it is interesting to hear your opinion.

Reply #119706 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

"It's not personal, dude, don't make it so."

If it isn't personal, why post such disparaging comments about his future at a club you do not support?

I don't think Brendon Joyce has what it takes to be a successful coach in the NBL but I am not going to go on the Oz Hoops (or the Gold Coast forum) and say they made a poor decision in appointing him head coach, because I don't care what they do. You on the other hand do care or you wouldn't make such a silly comment regarding Phil Smyth and his tenure at Adelaide.

Reply #119707 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

History is a pretty good gauge to use, isn't it?

Anyways, I just believe that a coach should be around during important times in the player movement process.

Again, a hypothetical example...... Newley is on Phil's list.....As soon as club sare allowed to talk to players, Newley is off to the States after signing a letter of intent to play with the Crocs should he end up back here. He's gone.....the fact that he's on Phil's list is irrelevant. Shouldn't the coach be around to discuss alternatives?

I just don't see the process being as simple as making a list and going shopping.....there are too many personalities involved and variables in what could happen.

And, again, I'm finding this to be a perfectly reasonable conversation that is relevant. Can we leave the insults out?

Reply #119709 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jimmy, not my place to reveal an identity. Just saying that he can be a fan of an opposing team but still have an interest in certain aspects of our club.

Also, you cannot deny that a coach is a useful tool in negotiations. Yes, Smyth has apparently given the club his ("brief") list of targets, but when it comes down to negotiations, you want your coach there talking to the players. Hopefully they can hit the US and the timing isn't an issue.

It's especially important when rival clubs are flying potentials in for meetings with their Coach and GM/CEO to discuss roles in the club, rotations, likely minutes, philosophies, etc. Those factors are important to players in decisions, without a doubt.

Even if the Pigs are a chance to stay alive, I guarantee you that clubs are quietly talking to targets already.

Reply #119710 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

"Barring any major suprises, it will be announced soon that they will be steering the ship again next season...... Hope there's no icebergs out there.

I don't know, for the life of me, how the hell he didn't pay the ultimate price for the season just gone."

This is such a positive endorsement for Phil Smyth as coach, but it's not personal. In the words of Jack Elliott "Pigs Arse"

Reply #119711 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Yep....I'm the only one that thinks Smyth shouldn't be the coach.

And anyone who does think that, CLEARLY couldn't be an Adelaide supporter.

Reply #119713 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

The personal thing, sunshine, I'm talking about you attacking ME. I haven't attacked you, have I?

Is that you, Phil?

Reply #119716 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

How long is he going to be in the USA for? A week or two

Under NBL rules he is not allowed to talk to or negotiate and contracts with any free agents until 2 weeks after the NBL grand Final.

What is it going to look like if he fly's to Townsville and speaks to him in person before the deadline of free agencies has expired and after Brad Newley doesn't make the NBA signs with the Adelaide 36ers?

How do you know that Phil Smyth has not already had informal conversations with potential future free agents and started the recruitment process, he may already be past first base with these players.

Is it not possible that he can ring players from the USA just to keep in contact; you are simply making an assumption on past experiences that former management wouldn't allow him to put some processes in place? Phil Smyth has been very successful in his basketball life, you and others are making way to many acquisitions about his commitment to the sport to be fair.

Reply #119721 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

The personal thing, sunshine, I'm talking about you attacking ME. I haven't attacked you, have I?

Is that you, Phil? - Dicko

No I am not Phil Smyth but you have still attacked him in a public forum. So what does it matter. Go and read your first post and that where you attacked him.

Reply #119722 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I hope the team doesn't crash AND I'm surprised he didn't lose his job are not exactly attacks on him are they?

Where as your "STFU", "Princess" and "Fat little toe rag" pretty much fall ino the attack catagory.

If you believe that no one talks to players before the deadline, you probably also believe in the salary cap and that nobody gets paid above it too.

Phil SHOULD be here when player movements can and possibly will happen. That's my opinion.... I'll stick to it.

No matter what names you choose to call me.

Reply #119734 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

I am not that naïve to believe that officially done at the correct time so how do you know he hasn't already started this process? As you said, the coach's talk to the free agents they are after and want to recruit before this dead line and it a common practice all over the league.

Phil Smyth would have been playing this trip for a few weeks so how do you know he hasn't already started talking to player already because he knows he is going to away at such a vital recruiting time.

How do you know that Brad Newley has not made a commitment to Townsville or the any other club yet if his NBA dream is unsuccessful?

Reply #119738 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

"I hope the team doesn't crash AND I'm surprised he didn't lose his job are not exactly attacks on him are they? "

Isn't quite the same as someone steering a ship away from an icebergs, maybe that was just one titanic stuff up by you.

I don't know, for the life of me, how the hell he didn't pay the ultimate price for the season just gone." But you are not trying to attack him are you.

Reply #119739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that was the point about newley. if he is a target, and he's signed an intention to play with the crocs, theyll need more targets.

Reply #119743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Phil Smyth would have been playing this trip for a few weeks"

You mean, while he was still talking about being in finals contention?

Reply #119750 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Jimmy the Snitch, DICKO made a valid point of where the Sixers finished this year with the talent they had that it is a big surprise he still has a job, it was just stating the obvious.

Reply #119752 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Look....I don't think Smyth is the best option. I'm hardly Robinson Crusoe there, am I?

He has had a disappointing season and coaches in a lot better position have paid the ultimate price over the years. Yes, I'm surprised that he will survive. Again...Hardly a personal attack.

Maybe I should have just called him a Fat Little Toe Rag....that would have been much better.

Anyways....Negotiations and Roster building takes time and it's a moving target. You might hinge your entire season on one player who suddenly decides he's not signing with you.....It is BENEFICIAL to have the coach there to talk to this guy OR potential replacements.

Reply #119754 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

So we all knew this weeks ago.. any news to report?

Reply #119759 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Yes, that they are meeting today and an official announcement is iminent.

That any moves to have Smyth not there have effectively been squashed.

That Stacker is no longer in the equation.

Take your pick.

AND, I'm a Fat Little Toe Rag.

Reply #119764 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

DICKO can say his opinion on another club. I can't see why someone shouldn't voice their opinion on another club or coach.

Give him a break jimmy. He is just a person voicing what he thinks. People disagree, it's called life.

Honestly, this battle shouldn't have started in the first place.

I would like to see Smyth have another chance. IMO.

Reply #119765 | Report this post

raytri  
Years ago

So long as they don't try to cobble together an effective team at the last minute. If Phil is going overseas now, one would hope he'll be back by the beginning of the allowable negotiating time. I would also hope he has had feelers out already, as he would have the free agents list.
I also hope he doesn't leave it until the last minute and finish up with the leftovers as he seems to have done other years. Who cares about improved coaching skills if you haven't got worthwhile personnel on the court.

Reply #119773 | Report this post

MS  
Years ago

Careful DICKO.......

When arguing with an idiot always be aware that they will try tobring you down to their level...and then beat you with experience!

Reply #119774 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

Like an asian garden gnome. I like having him around,

hmm border line racism there IMO

Reply #119775 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Interesting Isaac that you mentioned "Nash's fault" before Squid, King James or I could!

Reply #119824 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Jimmy...

I used to take Dicko on when I sued to frequenet OzHoops, and while we had many enjoyable debates, I also found him to be one of the best connected and reliable sources around (mind you, he occasionally got things MONUMENTALLY wrong (Mee to Adelaide after Wollongong sticks in my mind the best))

He has long held an interest in what happens in Adelaide, and while he may be newer around this forum, is certainly someone weorth listening to.

Reply #119833 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Thanks Yog,

For the record, the Mee thing was done and only fell apart at the last minute.

As always, sometimes news can change.

Reply #119848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be honest i think its time for smyth to go. at the end of the day the worst we can do is finish one spot lower then this year. I think we need to do a clean sweep and start fresh. ever club does it and not just in basketball. there is some players i would like to stay. i think horvath is a definate and we got to make sure we use him to his full potential. sutton and hill are 2 very good upcoming players and if we dont becareful we will loose them. apart from maher and nash there isnt anyone to me that can offer the club wot it deserves so heart.

Reply #119871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dicko has been floating around Adelaide forums since the Sixers Lounge days..... You are a clown Snitch...give it a rest.

Reply #119872 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

bite me #119872

Reply #119883 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Jimmy, unlike the statement you make about Dicko not being an Adelaide fan, anyone who knows me personally knows the passion I have for the 6ers. As a matter of fact, I also thought about the fact that now is not a good time for Smyth and Breheny to go overseas. I feel like we have a better chance of getting the players we want if they stayed here while the negotiations are happening. I am not aware of the exact timing that they leave but I would prefer it if they left it until later in the off season when the negotiations are complete the the team for next season has been signed. That was an excellent suggestion from Dicko and do not know why you have to be so hostile towards his comments.

Reply #119886 | Report this post

The Roadrunner  
Years ago

Maybe Phil and Steve are going to the US to talk to free agents there?
Not saying that they are, but just a guess. And for sure that there is no restriction on talking to a certain couple of final year Ausies in the US college system that could make a big impact here.
NBL rules only apply to current NBL players.

Reply #119902 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Wouldn't they be making up their Australian component of the team first and then deciding what imports will finish the team off.

Reply #119904 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC, there are Australians playing college basketball in the US.

Roadrunner, I definitely hope that they are, but I don't recall it being mentioned in the original article. It seemed to be bit of a coaching refresher where they look for new ideas and methods - would be great if they could do that and fit in some college visits, but not sure on the practicalities and timing.

We haven't been long out of the past season, but the word is that Smyth is seeming more motivated than in recent times - good sign IMO.

Reply #119913 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

"Smyth is seeming more motivated than in recent times"

You would hope so, wouldn't you?

It really is the first time he has probably though himself vulnerable.

Oh, god, is that a personal attack?

Reply #119921 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Hay Dicko mate  why wouldn't you answer my question surrounding your jibe regarding the 36ers ship being steered by Phil Smyth into an iceberg?

But ignoring that line may help you convince the lemmings on hear that you are a nice guy who isn't really into personally attacking him, this line has nothing to do with the ship being sunk does it?

You are a troll; you are simply a big fat ugly troll who lives behind a keyboard rather then under a bridge.

Reply #119925 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

I have no problem admitting that I attacked you by calling you an ugly toe rag or a big fat ugly troll (that a fact you are both) but you just will not admit you have no justification in starting this thread.

TROLL.

Please do not feed the troll.

Reply #119926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he was justified in starting the thread. it did contain some new information between his opinion and criticism.

Reply #119927 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Just another topic highjacked by Smythe. oops this is about Smythe!!!
Silly old sween. I think Phil does read this site but in my mind he does like a sneaky little boy. Pops his head just over the top of the wall like killjoy or puts his hands over eyes but spreads his fingers when looking at his screen. Reads it when Steve's not looking. We could change the site address to Hoopsymthe.com.au.

Look, I managed to type a view without pottyfingers!

Reply #119929 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

"Smyth and Breheny are meeting with Mal Hemmerling today to talk about their ongoing plans for next season."

That was all he needed to say to keep his loyal lemming informed

But he also had to add a bit more so he could personally attack him

"Barring any major suprises, it will be announced soon that they will be steering the ship again next season...... Hope there's no icebergs out there.

I don't know, for the life of me, how the hell he didn't pay the ultimate price for the season just gone."

That is where this Troll has gone to far, no justification.

Reply #119931 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

AGAIN...... "Hope there's no icebergs out there" just means that I hope, for the 6ers sake, that keeping smyth does not turn out to be a mistake, or that their season does not "Crash" as this one did.

AGAIN...... "How the hell he didn't pay the ultimate price" Is a question....AGAIN..... I have seen coaches of teams in much better positions lose their jobs for a real or percieved inability to improve. I would have thought (as did MANY here) that Smyth would have lost the gig. Obviously that's not the case.....so be it.

AGAIN....Where is the PERSONAL ATTACK on Smyth?

I must admit, further down the track I did refer to him as the small bald one......of which, he is clearly both.

Where did I refer to him as an Ugly Toe Rag or a Big Fat Ugly Troll? Of which, according to you I am IN FACT both. I await your explanation of how you worked that out.

Reply #119935 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I must admit Dicko, I didnt know how Jimmy could describe you so well from such a short interaction with you...

It took mne a couple of years to work out you were an Ugly Toe Rag of Big Fat Ugly Troll :)

Reply #119956 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Guess what Dicko?

Phil Smyth is still in charge of an NBL coach and you are not.

Played over 300 times for Australia to your Zero

Won 3 championships as coach to your Zero

Won 3 as a player to your Zero

Was a 4 time Olympian to your Zero

Represented Australia 4 times as a player at a world championship

You quested how the hell he survived? Because smarter people in the basketball fraternity have shown him respect as well as appreciated what he has done in the past and given him enough credit that he can reproduce the same results in the future.

I just hope some of you lemmings who enjoy jumping on the lets bag Phil Smyth bandwagon have enough class to applaud him after he has won the 36ers another championship.

Like I said earlier, you are nothing but a TROLL.

Reply #119966 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

It's funny, I was swapping emails with Isaac and said "Big Fat Ugly Troll makes me think they've at least laid eyes on me :-)"

Reply #119967 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Jimmy - Are you inferring that Phil Smyth is now the driver of the team bus?

;)

Reply #119971 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Dicko - truth hurt mate

Statman? wtf???

Reply #119976 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Yes, Phil Smyth has done all of those things.....And he STILL has been slowly declining in his effectiveness as coach of the 36ers.

Geez, Imagine how bad he'd be if he didn't have all that background and experience.

Isn't it nice to know, my little lemmings, that you can get "personally attacked" just for having a differing opinion than Jimmy.

And, good luck to him, but IMHO, there is little to no chance of Phil ever bringing another championship to Adelaide.

Reply #119983 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

you gotta love it when a person struggles to get the point accross and then has to revert to personal derogatory comments to get attention,

and here i was thinking school holidays where over,

Reply #119985 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

dicko,

keep posting mate, i allways enjoy your points of view on ozhoops cause they are more often then not correct, and now that you have found your way hear keep it comming, i havent had so much fun at work reading "jimmy (im digging my hole)the snitchs" stupidty of replies,

keep that hole digging soon it will be deep enough to put you in

Reply #119986 | Report this post

boo hoo  
Years ago

Jimmy "the knob" in ref to your post 119976 and Statman then asking/stating if "Smyth is driver of the team bus" is becuase you wrote (you fool)in post 119966 that "Phil Smyth is still in charge of an NBL coach and you are not"
Read it again and think about it before writing WTF???
Are you a bit frustrated atm!
or just plain Silly Snitchy
Sick of people ganging up on you...
CRY ME A RIVER!
Smyth is a mini bus - work that one out Snitchy!

Reply #119990 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Jimmy_The_Snitch, is that you Mrs Smyth?

Reply #120001 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Yes, Yes i am.......

Reply #120003 | Report this post

I hate snitches  
Years ago

Gee I will glady attack Jimmy the snivelling bitch. You can only see Phil in a beautiful gown where in fact he's naked - bald.

Phil has driven the bus into an iceberg by:

1. Crossing his legs and letting the greatest talent to ever come from this state sign elsewhere
2. Not develop the players he has
3. recruit baby boomers
4. never accept ANY responsibilty, blame anybody - the buck never stops with Phil
5.AT the start of the worst Sixers season EVER say 'we are a final four team'
6. Pass up Paul Rogers who was asking for less than what you signed Wheeler
7. Give up Forman, Holmes because you couldn't develop them.
8. Give players no direction
9. Terrible communicator

Love for you to reply to ANY of the above points......

But

Jimmy the snivelling bitch, you are the weakest link - Goodbye

Reply #120005 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

HAHAHAHAHA

more

HAHAHAHA....gee sticks and stone....guess who is the coach and who is not.

This must kill some of you as you still have to deal with that as a FACT.

Reply #120011 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

What on earth makes you think that I would be upset about Smyth being the coach. Yes, it's a fact. OK.

AND?

Reply #120012 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

What on earth makes you think that I would be upset about Smyth being the coach.

Yes, it's a fact. OK.

AND?

Reply #120019 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

i dont think anyone is questioning the coach here,

just your inept stupendous post. jimmy "my hole is nearly 6 feet now" the snitch

Reply #120034 | Report this post

Champ Kind  
Years ago

Hey Jimmy The Snitch,

Apparently Rove is eager to get in contact with you, as he read some of the stuff you have written above and like the rest of in the basketball world has found it highly amusing. He wants to know if you could write some more comedy for him as your a JOKE!!!!!

Reply #120044 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Both of you should just stop posting on this thread.

Stop the fight without properly ending it.

There will no inner in this so why bother debating any further?

Reply #120048 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

Don't we debate so we can get tht mass walm sticky feeling at the end.

Reply #120076 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Jimmy,

I think your last post quite nicely summarises your percieved maturity level and the quality of posts you have put forward in this thread.

While your argument may have had a minute ammount of credence at the start of this thread you have now lost all credibility and shown yourself to have nothing to offer in the way of logical, well presented arguments. (In my opinion anyway)
May I suggest that before posting again you take some time to think about what you are typing to save yourself looking even sillier than you aleady are!

Reply #120078 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Well this took some time to read! But quite clearly from what Jimmy has said, Phil is simply not to blame for anything that has happened this past season and for anyone to question his performance is way out of order.
I will say one thing though - if we have to put up with what we have seen from Phil over the past season (including not allowing development players on the court when we are already beaten), then there is going to be a mass exodus of people attending games.
(Please also note, no comment on Nash this time, he actually played a lot more effectively this past week!)

Reply #120176 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

lol

Reply #120330 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

double lol...

Reply #120843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754