Anonymous
Years ago

Darnell On FIRE!!!!

Darnell has 15 first quarter points and looks like he is 21 out there!!

Topic #10424 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

yep hes going nuts

Reply #119850 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

All over for the South Dragons

Cairns are a smokey for the finals

They could upset my Wildcats easily

Reply #119860 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

91 - 78 at the end of the 3rd.

Mee 27
Owens 19

Franklin 24
Ellis 21

Reply #119864 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

Taipans win 118-97...they look the goods....man it cuts everytime i see the cat in any unform that is not a 6ers!

Reply #119878 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Build a bridge and get over it

Every supporter can say that of past players

What up with Burston.......Dragons looked small, and still he cant get minutes

All i can say is suck shit.....he shoulda stayed a Wildcat and played some minutes....lol

Reply #119887 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fez, Burston is coming back from an injury. AFAIK, this was his first game back, so they were being tentative.

At the start of the season, I bet on the Tigers, Taipans and Dragons for the championship. One down (Dragons were paying $34), two still alive!

Owens: 19 and 12 in 21 minutes - impressive considering he was hampered by foul trouble.

Reply #119888 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

Fez u r a Tool!

cat is one of the best players in the league...and would be my first choice if we had any pick of past players...

Hey Issac can u block the next intelectual GIANT who uses the phrase "Build a bridge and get over it"...its so original !!

Reply #119891 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

intelectual. how ironic

Reply #119918 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I don't know if Owens shooting 1/8 (12.5%) from the FT line makes his performance more or less impressive?

He could easily have had 24 & 12 in 21 minutes, albeit against a short Dragons frontline.

Then again, Rossell Ellis did have 27 & 14 against larger Carins opponents, so I guess they virtually nullified each other?

Reply #119933 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

did i see posts here in the past saying that darnell cant shoot!!!! the cream always rises to the top

Reply #120118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754