bagwan
Years ago

pro/rel Norwood tourn will answer

well one way to get some answers on pro/rel - enter your div 2 teams in championship grade for teh Norwood tourn and see how they fare against some div 1 teams in competitive scenarios

Topic #10634 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spelling and grammar would be nice!!!

Reply #122857 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Bagwan - thats the plan!

Reply #122858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not all players(parents) make themselves available for the Easter Tournament as it is a very long season ahead with other weekends taken up with State Champs and Melbourne/Victoria in June. Therefore unless you have all players present it would not be a true indication and "some" clubs use it for extra development thus running players on a more even basis not just to win at "all" cost?????

Reply #122865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

excuses,excuses

Reply #122872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually, I think it's that you'll find very few 7, 8, 9, 10th placed teams from div 1 play at Easter. Usually it's the commonly stronger teams, Norwood, West, Sturt and sometimes Forestville.

IF these lower teams are playing in it, I think you're right - an excellent chance to promote your cause. I can think of at least 4 or 5 examples where this has happened previously either at Easter or Nunawading.

Reply #122888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood U16 Boys played two div 1 teams in Easter a few years back now...2nd team didn't disgrace themselves from what I remember, watched them beat Eltham (at Pasa).

Reply #122925 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

think you might find they will be doing the same this year aswell as they haven't had any serious competition in div2, been a walk in the park for them so far

Reply #122968 | Report this post

Orlando Smith  
Years ago

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO
This thread should be locked immediately.

If we start to explore ways to use Promotion/Religation in a practacal sense then there would be nothing of substance to discuss on the hoops forum. The forum would turn into a sinking ship of doom and gloom over run by the likes of spadge and his friends. For the love of god leave us the pipe dream of pro/rel

Reply #123443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"well one way to get some answers on pro/rel - enter your div 2 teams in championship grade for teh Norwood tourn and see how they fare against some div 1 teams in competitive scenarios"

Sturt will be giving a combined div 2 side a go in div 1 in Under 14 Boys

Reply #123447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754