yukle34
Years ago

NBA Playoff coverage

just want to know - does anybody have any idea if fox sports are covering the playoffs or is it just espn?

Topic #11223 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

just ESPN apparently

Reply #130693 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

just espn and this topic has already been talked about

Reply #130700 | Report this post

David K  
Years ago

Everyone needs to get onto Fox Sports and tell them it's not good enough.

Reply #130701 | Report this post

Billy  
Years ago

IT IS A DISGRACE

2 games per week. Fox had 2 games per week during the year but no finals action.

Verp poor tommorrow would be a great day to lock into some coverage but none is showing.

Reply #130704 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Oh tell me about it Billy!!! How good would it be to sit down to watch the Suns v Lakers or Miami v Detroit...dunno about Toronto v Nets but some may argue!!!
It is an absolute disgrace from Foxtel!!! To pitch to basketball fans that they now cover the NBA only to cheap out at the most important time is a woeful effort of gaining subscribers!!!
Boycott Sal's pizzeria!!! I mean Foxtel!!!

Reply #130711 | Report this post

David K  
Years ago

It's a good 3 years in a row now that this has happened. Shame, shame shame. Like i said, everyone should vent on the phone to them..

Reply #130712 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

all espn r ding is showing to games every weeknd.. POOR!!

Reply #130714 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

First the fox footy channel and now they continue to not show NBA playoffs! Has anyone contacted them yet?

Reply #130715 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just a hint panther, if you're thinking of expressing your anger to foxtel about the game you obviously follow so closely, you might want to remember that miami are playing chicago, and not detroit...

Reply #130716 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

this may be of interest.

you can get live nba.

www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sports.html

Reply #130721 | Report this post

Years ago

how does that site work....i went there...it is actually LIVE footage of the game...as in u can sit there and watch it as if it were on tv???? u just click a channel and its like flicking to the channel on a tv?

Reply #130730 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

I´ll post this once more:

If you have broadband try this website:
http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

Download a free media player. Sopcast works best for me. Watched Lakers Suns and Nuggets Spurs last night (this morning your time).
Go Mavs

Reply #130735 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

espn are acually showing two games a week.....

Reply #130738 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

the site works like this. when a game is on it will tell you what channel its on and all you do is click on the channel and watch it.

It is basiclly the same as sopcast and all the mdeia players ecept you dont have to download a player you just watch it free of the internet.

Reply #130753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130754 | Report this post

Years ago

sweeeeet - thanks

Reply #130761 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:08 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754