Anonymous
Years ago

Majstrovich Unsigned?

I see that majstrovich remains unsigned at this stage.....is there a reason for that cos I thought with the addition of a new ball club etc to the league that he would find it easy to get a roster spot somewhere??

Topic #11312 | Report this topic

Paul  
Years ago

Because he can't play

Reply #131796 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Paul, that was poetic. I concur.

Reply #131798 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

In the words of scarecrow .. if i only had a brain ......

Reply #131800 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Has been putting up OK numbers in the NZ NBL and his team are 6W-3L and in fourth spot.

Given that his coach is Kevin Brooks, could that give him an opportunity with Wollongong? The assistant is Darnell Mee, but Cairns don't need him. Nick Horvath is on the same team, but the Dragons have other targets.

I think he looks good on paper and can accrue some stats, but isn't one to know the plays when on court (I think I called him a 'headless chicken on court' on OzHo). Might explain his stints at various clubs where he hasn't been able to lock down a position for a number of years.

Still, like I said, Wollongong might need to get him regardless.

Update: Seems that Paul and DrB (both relatively 'in the know') concur so I think this thread has its answer.

Reply #131803 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Yeah is average at best.

Reply #131817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last I read, Copeland was considering an offer from the Sixers..

I'd easily take Majstrovich over Copeland.. but then again, I know the reason they offered Copeland a contract is coz he's old!

Reply #131821 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

The ship has sailed on these old jokes. Let's move on to the new upcoming season.

Reply #131835 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

He was MVP in NZ I think it was last year or the year before. It didn;t help him when he returned to the NBL.

Reply #131896 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

These old jokes are getting kinda ummm OLD!

Reply #131929 | Report this post

fab  
Years ago

he is going to europe, has something in the pipeline already

Reply #131984 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754