Nathan Wieland
Years ago

Thanks to Nathan Durant

I'd like to pay respect to Nathan Durant for filling in as the SA Referees Director until yesterday.

The position is without many thanks - so publicly I would like to thank him and say what a good job you did!

You put a lot of effort in to all the work you did and took a lot of the problems on board personally which made the job stressful. You could've walked away, but you didn't!

THANKS NATH - GOOD JOB!

Topic #1167 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

In my attempt to delete a post I had made myself, I inadvertently deleted this whole thread.

I have managed to reinstate Nathan's post, my apologies to those others who I deleted in error.

Reply #13069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great job nathan and have fun on your honey moon coming up.

Reply #13160 | Report this post

Daniel Hughes  
Years ago

Indeed.

Well done Nathan in a very stressful situation. I enjoyed every minute of watching you vent your anger at that poor ancient computer.

Reply #13166 | Report this post

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

Thanks dudes!!! It was a very stressful job, one of which I think I did a "Rod" and cared too much for it irritate me enough to pound the computer (frequently). The wedding AND honeymoon will be great, and I am sooooo looking forward to refereeing my last game for this year on Saturday night Academy vs Malaysia

Reply #13170 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754