Little Brat
Years ago

NH: Paris Hilton is Out

What a load of shit. The little brat should have had to stay there the whole time.

46 Days
23 Days (Cut in half for good behaviour)
3 Days (Gets out due to a medical condition)

I'm assuming the medical condition was "Lack of accessories for a blue jumpshoot itis"

What a load of crap

Topic #11752 | Report this topic

Giraffe 19  
Years ago

It's not like she's off the hook. She's got an ankle bracelet GPS thing, meaning she can't leave her hosue for 40 days or something.

Not like that's gonna do much, just means - party at Paris's place for the next month and a bit.

Reply #137583 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Damn, it was good seeing her suffer. What a load of crap!

Reply #137587 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

was on channel 7 this morning that the bracelet she has to wear has a range of 3000 feet. they have had to tweak her particular bracelet as she could easily walk over 3000 feet and still not leave home.

Reply #137589 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

She's allowed visitors, so yeah, tough 40 days when all you're doing is hosting parties. Pathetic.

Reply #137595 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Let's say they shift all the inmates corrective officers and cooks etc. to Paris' home for 40 day's at Paris' expense so nothing else changes just the location. Then its fair.

Reply #137618 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

She has now been ordered back to court

HOURS after Paris Hilton was sent home , the judge who put her in jail has ordered her back to court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.

Full story here:

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21846486-5006301,00.html

Reply #137629 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

c Marsh b Lillee .... referred to the third umpire.

Reply #137642 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Personally, I think 3 days was enough. But I would have stuck her in gen-pop in a male prison.

Reply #137664 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

She's gone back in. You and I would have to do the time, so she should be the same. Sounds like one mixed up soap opera (and to quote GTA San Andreas) "where the law is the drama, and the drama is the law". She ain't happy about it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/?gt1=10056

Reply #137713 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Moses, you have outdone yourself, I love that photo.

Only thing better would of been to see her in handcuffs.

Any one else think that this was the caper all along. Go and serve three days, start crying like an emo and we'll get some dodgy shrink in to write a report and we'll convince the Sheriff to release her. Plan failed.......

Try and wig out of a prison sentence without going before a Judge and suffer the consequences.

Here is a link so some pretty good Paris cartoons about her jail time.

http://www.cagle.com/news/ParisInPrison/main.asp

Reply #137716 | Report this post

JockeyClub  
Years ago

Paris is in, then out, then in again - I think I have already seen her in a video where this happened .

Reply #137901 | Report this post

Paris  
Years ago

well to tell use all the truth i beilieve paris shiould not have been sentenced to prison as seeing as she is a star she may be marginalised

Reply #141695 | Report this post

Paris  
Years ago

i love paris hilton and anyone who thinks she deserved wat she got is a very unthoughtfull person

Reply #141697 | Report this post

Paris  
Years ago

all u people that dislike paris are vgery silly and immature and should get a root

Reply #142018 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And when we do, we're supposed to film it and put it on the net, right?

Reply #142100 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Paris Hilton should get the death sentence :P

Reply #142103 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754