Anonymous
Years ago

Malaysian National Team V The Academy

Does anyone know what time the Malaysian National Team V The Academy Game starts tonight? Also what time is tip off for the Sixers? The paper Says 8pm the web site says 7.40?

Topic #1176 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the Academy game is 5:45pm.

Should be a great game.

Reply #13217 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

academy game is definately 5:45pm... should be an interesting one! :)

Reply #13218 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

36ers site says 8pm. I'd go by that.
What website says 7:40? nbl one, that is always wrong.

Reply #13233 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Scores:

Stamford Grand Academy 99 (Wood 17, Hambour, Gerlach, Sutton 14, Zorich 12) d Malaysia 93 (Ooi Ban Sin 19, Chin Choon Siong, K. Satyaseelan 15, Koh Way Tek 12).

Reply #13256 | Report this post

Benn McDonald  
Years ago

Referees were great

Reply #13322 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

I thouht it was a pretty poor effort by the academy boys...
Twice they could of blown the game away but they have a few boys in the team who are trying to be heroes and score all of the points...
and there were 1 on 2 who got done over with court time.
The coaches stuffed that game up and really should have had it in the bag at the half but made wrong decisions with the subs.
For example Tom Mackenzie getting more court time then Benson.
I thought Benson was playing well in the 5 mins he got on the court. Brad Gerlach was a stand out i thought.. even though Josh Wood top scored he put up like 60 shots....
that kid will never make it...
I hope they all improve before next game..

Reply #13390 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:45 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754